PDA

View Full Version : GRRRRRR :( I am SOOO Ticked off right now!!!

Denise1972
05-02-2004, 10:42 AM
I am SO mad right now. Awhile back I purchased a dvd from a person on Amazon.com with the name mediathrill. I inadvertantly ordered the wrong dvd and I tried to contact them before it was shipped. The girl was very nice about it at first saying since I tried to contact her in a timely manner, she would issue a refund. SO, I get the movie and send it back. Almost 3 weeks goes by. I keep emailing mediathrill asking if the dvd was recieved yet, and nothing. I was being polite to them. I got so mad, after emailing them like 7 times with no reply. I contacted amazon.com and told them what went on, and THEN I get a refund and a reply from mediathrill calling me names saying I am a poor excuse for a human being and all this bs.. Telling me to grow up, and saying I was a spoiled brat. If the ding dongs would have said no refund at all, I would have went back on Amazon and resold it. BUT they offered me a refund first. I am just SO po'd after the last email I got from them... They told me since I was such a spoiled brat, that they were going to give my email addresses to all of the customers requesting a refund, to contact me to ask me why they are no longer entitled to a refund. Now who is the childish one? I either simply wanted my money back or for them to cancel the dvd order before hand. They wanted to keep the DVD and the money. I told them they need to have better customer service, and they were VERY unprofessional calling customers names like *Stupid* and such. I contacted Amazon telling them they planned on giving out my email address without my consent. I dont know if they can do anything, but I want to know what kind of customer service skills these people have. They tell you to do something and belittle you when you do it. JEEZ SOME PEOPLE!!!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-02-2004, 10:49 AM
My friend orderd a DVD from a guy on amazon,she still has not gotten it,what can she do?

That really sucks she's being such a b itch about it,after all she stated since you gave her enough time blah,blah,blah....she owed you a refund...she was just pissed she actually HAD to.

Denise1972
05-02-2004, 10:54 AM
My friend orderd a DVD from a guy on amazon,she still has not gotten it,what can she do?

That really sucks she's being such a b itch about it,after all she stated since you gave her enough time blah,blah,blah....she owed you a refund...she was just pissed she actually HAD to.

I just went to amazon and used the contact us form on the bottom. There is also a place where it says A-Z guarentee. I am not quite sure where I found it. I filed a complaint with amazon thru that and thats when I started getting the nasty emails from her.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Where do you go to look at someones feedback at Amazon?

Denise1972
05-02-2004, 11:25 AM
Where do you go to look at someones feedback at Amazon?
I think you have to have their name. I am not too familiar with amazon, maybe someone else will post on here that knows

sj2004
05-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Then Just Sell It When You Get It And Reorder The One You Whant

Denise1972
05-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Then Just Sell It When You Get It And Reorder The One You Whant
I already got it and sent it back to her. Then she didnt want to give me a refund like she stated. she was being a PITA when it came back to her..She wouldnt answer my emails. If I would have known it was going to be like this, I would have kept it and resold it.

Angel~Chihuahua
05-02-2004, 12:16 PM
i would forward the emails from her onto amazon. maybe they will ban her when they see whats going on.

Denise1972
05-02-2004, 12:24 PM
:mad: Here is some of the emails.

Subject: RE: 058-5429743-9193908 Twister DVD
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 12:30:38 -0400
From: "Amazon MediaThrill" <Amazon@MediaThrill.com> Add to Address Book
To: "Denise Donaldson" <denise62702@yahoo.com>

Amazon MediaThrill <Amazon@MediaThrill.com> wrote:

YOU are the world’s worst excuse for a human being (assuming you are one). You don’t even know when someone is doing you a favor you stupid little spoiled brat.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 12:24 PM
To: Amazon MediaThrill

What was TOTALLY irresponsible is YOU not answering your emails. I tried to let you know the next day. YOU told me to return it for a refund. I kept the email just in case.

Read the Amazon A-Z Guarantee! We are NOT required to refund you ANYTHING! Once you buy an item it’s yours. All we are required to do is deliver you what you ordered. Anything else is a courtesy extended to our preferred customers at our discretion. Leaving us negative feedback was totally irresponsible when this entire issue was totally YOUR mistake. REMOVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 9:31 AM
Subject: 058-5429743-9193908 Twister DVD

I would like a response please. I have emailed you SEVERAL times. When am I going to get my refund of $11.78??? I returned the DVD as soon as I got it. I live like 100 miles or less from where the place that shipped it. So I know it only takes less than a week via media mail. I have contacted Amazon. I hope to get this resolved SOON.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of your irresponsible, childish behavior we have changed our corporate policy so that refunds will no longer be offered. We are developing an email at this very moment that explains this to anyone requesting a refund. We will be including your name and ALL of your email addresses to contact YOU if they want to know why. You might also want to take a look at the product description and realize that we even paid your sales tax for you. You think “customer service” is screwing someone. You aren’t going to last too long in this world. Wake up and become an adult!

From: Denise Donaldson [mailto:denisedonaldson@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 12:49 PM

Boy, you have some good customer service skills
there, calling people names. IF you would have
answered my emails in the first place, None of
this
would have had to happen. Now I see it has lit a
fire under your ass, and you are responding to
the emails. Yes, it WAS my mistake at first. I
emailed you, and you said if I returned it, I
could
get a refund. I did my end, and now, you are
calling me names, because I did what you said. I
emailed you SEVERAL times with no answers. I
figured
this would get my money back. If you didn't
intend
to refund my money (which I know you did now) why
didnt you tell me tough luck then??? I would have
said Ok, I understand, and left it at that. But
now, I do what you asked me to, and then no
answers from emails, and I get harrassed and called
names. You need to learn some better customer
service skills and grow up.

MsLynn
05-02-2004, 03:04 PM
keep us updated with what amazon says

queenangie
05-02-2004, 04:50 PM
Denise, that is horrible! What a way to run a business on the internet.

Won't Amazon do something about this bad business?
Please keep us all posted.

suziebee20
05-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Oh whatever! The nerve of her to tell you to wake up and become an adult. I don't see how she can call you irresponsible when she told you to send it back and wasn't responsible enough to send you your money back. I found her feedback and it looks like she's got a few bad ones on there for not sending items... so who is really irresponsible?

I hope Amazon does something. What she did was wrong, especially threatening to give out your personal information.

Denise1972
05-04-2004, 03:39 AM
Amazon sent me a email saying they will look into it, but they cant tell me the outcome. So if I ever get any emails from someone harassing me, I will contact them again. I think she has multiple personalities hehe

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-04-2004, 04:44 AM
Denise, had my friend email them (night before last) and she got an email yesterday,Amazon,refunded her money...The a-z garauntee :)

Good luck,and let us know.

Denise1972
05-04-2004, 04:47 AM
Denise, had my friend email them (night before last) and she got an email yesterday,Amazon,refunded her money...The a-z garauntee :)

Good luck,and let us know.
I got my refund on my credit card this morning. Did your friend also order from mediathrill?

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-04-2004, 05:57 AM
No,she ordered from a seller by the name of darrelljr00