PDA

View Full Version : Ok I am almost affraid toask but.... Mods....

ShelleyG
05-02-2004, 06:12 AM
cindylee was doing a raok w/ a twist and now she is banned and so is Mindy_Girl...May I ask why?

I am one of the ones helping on the raok, (I mean I am sending some things)

So Im a little worried now about that help LOL

http://www.bigbigforums.com/showthread.php3?t=399076

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-02-2004, 06:16 AM
:eek: :confused:

PATTH39
05-02-2004, 06:22 AM
I also sent her a huge box of stuff that was my sons, which was received
yesterday, and was also promised to be included in the roak, :eek:

ShelleyG
05-02-2004, 06:27 AM
yeah so now i dont know what to do??? anyone know???

teenap
05-02-2004, 06:56 AM
uh oh..just mailed her a package, only received less than half for payment and the email sent from paypal got bounced back...
:(

MamaFairal
05-02-2004, 07:12 AM
Man i have been offline for a couple days buzy...
When did Mindy_girl get banned....i had met her on another board(she was banned there also)and didnt think she would last long here......lol
Sorry :(

hotdoglove
05-02-2004, 07:16 AM
oh no!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

ShelleyG
05-02-2004, 07:17 AM
teenap here is her email addy:

Tommyboybutt@aol.com

DBackFan
05-02-2004, 08:11 AM
I have been gone but if you try to PM both of them it goes through so how do you know they are banned? I doubt a Mod will answer you here but I can see your concern, so sorry.

freeby4me
05-02-2004, 08:14 AM
Under both their names it has banned under them.
Am I correct in assuming her "Raok" was for Mindygirls ISO list right? And if you had something on her list this other woman would send out an RAOK to you? If so, I dont think thats really in the rules, I dont think its against any of them but kinda "Slipping in between the cracks of them" and the Mods probably didnt like it.
What I suggest is One of you PM'ing a Mod about it then Sending that PM to everybody who was apart of the RAOK, That way everyone on the whole board doesnt know about it.
Im sorry its happening, Hopefully they'll be nice and finish out their ends of the deal. :(

DBackFan
05-02-2004, 08:23 AM
Well how weird. It does not say banned under the names for me and it allows PM's too. :confused:

Quaker_Parrots
05-02-2004, 08:30 AM
It showed banned earlier this AM. Now it is showing Registered user, Think maybe they corrected the problem with the mods?

teenap
05-02-2004, 08:44 AM
teenap here is her email addy:

Tommyboybutt@aol.com

thanks, I have that one, but she has a hotmail one too, that is the one that got bounced back, oh well, doesnt really matter to me, apparently she needed the stuff and I didnt, so no biggie~! :o

Katt
05-02-2004, 08:48 AM
I don't know whats going on yet, since I've been offline for a couple days, BUT, I'm confused as to why this was even posted about. We don't discuss user's accounts with other people. We also don't allow posts about those people, if they are removed and cannot post to answer.

As always, if you have questions, you should email forumsupport. However, you will get the same answer there. I am now locking this thread.