PDA

View Full Version : Friends The Series Finale!!!

brooks45
05-02-2004, 03:42 AM
At Amazon!! Just ordered mine..they well go quick!

$10.48

release date may 11

pre order it now!!

info on homepage in dvd section

http://www.amazon.com (http://www.bigbigsavings.com/jump.php3?lid=2827)

almach5
05-05-2004, 10:49 AM
buy.com is selling this for $7.99 ! Use Ebates for additional cents off...

Princess Baby
05-05-2004, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the heads up!! :)

I had $15 in gift certificates at buy.com and ordered it there and got it for only $10 shipped. :)

brooks45
05-05-2004, 06:19 PM
wtg guys!! The only reason i was able to order it was i had all my amazon gift certificates!! and couldnt decide what to buy so used 2 of my amazon gift certicates and ordered it! so its like free to me!! how did you guys get buy.com gift certificates if i can ask?? thanx!

echo123
05-05-2004, 09:09 PM
Listed as $8.99 now at Buy.com

Princess Baby
05-06-2004, 03:47 PM
wtg guys!! The only reason i was able to order it was i had all my amazon gift certificates!! and couldnt decide what to buy so used 2 of my amazon gift certicates and ordered it! so its like free to me!! how did you guys get buy.com gift certificates if i can ask?? thanx!

I had $50 in amazon gift certificates but order from amazon alot more than buy.com (that was actually my first order and would rather have my gift certificates in amazon than buy.com)

I got my buy.com gift certificates from taking surveys from gozing.com :)

Airbuswife
05-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Ok, silly question...
why would you have to buy this when you can tape it (like i did)???
if there is extra footage or behind the scenes stuff, that would be understandable.

Also taping "the tonight" show when they are all on... :)

suziebee20
05-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Thanks. I might order it for my boyfriend.

Airbuswife, the description to the DVD said- This DVD will also include the Series pilot and the DVD version of the finale with additional never before seen footage, along with several other bonus features.

So it looks like it does have some bonus features.

PrincessArky
05-06-2004, 07:54 PM
thank you soooooooooooo much.........my vcr DID NOT tape it for me like I programed it to :(

Airbuswife
05-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Thanks. I might order it for my boyfriend.

Airbuswife, the description to the DVD said- This DVD will also include the Series pilot and the DVD version of the finale with additional never before seen footage, along with several other bonus features.

So it looks like it does have some bonus features.

So if you're a huge Friends fan, it DEFINITELY sounds like the investment with all of the extra features. Thanks suzie!

brooks45
05-06-2004, 09:18 PM
yea!! what suzie said! plus! Normally i tape shows to save on buying them! :rolleyes: but i have been so tired from work this week i wasnt up to taping it plus!! I came home and flop in front of computer and do my work reports till midnight at night and would miss taping it anyway!! thats my story and iam sticking to it! lol! :p call me lazy i dont care..this week anyway lol! ;)