PDA

View Full Version : Need Opinions, please.

cpbaby
05-01-2004, 07:51 PM
OK, I am counting down the days till the end of this semester.(btw, its WEDNESDAY!!!!:yay: ) SO I have worked for pretty much 12 hours straight on this webpage project today.

Now, I FINALLY got it finished and uploaded. Before I submit the url to my professor, will yall PLEASE look at it and see which of these criteria it fits. Also, PLEASE check the links and tell me if any are dead and if you cant see all of my picture.

Heres the criteria:

C GRADE
Create a working web page about the state of Kentucky. Include general information about the state with sites of interest included.

B GRADE
Complete the requirements for a C grade above. In addition to those requirements, add: at least one attractive graphic and at least one working link to a site of interest.

A GRADE
Complete the requirements for a B Grade above. In addition to those requirements, add: at least three additional graphics, and at least three additional multiple working links to sites of interest. Also, create a separate page focusing on a particular city/area of the state (e.g. Lexington, Louisville, Northern Kentucky). Include specifics about the area using graphics and links. Link this page to your original page.

And here is the link to my webpage.

http://christyskentuckysite.1colony.com/KyWebpage.htm

Thank you so much!!!!

jaybird
05-01-2004, 07:58 PM
The site looks very good cp. I'm no expert by any means, but it covers all the criteria for an "A" as far as I'm concerned.

Good work. And good luck!

gemini26
05-01-2004, 08:01 PM
Everything is working well and appears to be an A paper to me!

Angel Lips
05-01-2004, 08:03 PM
EVERYTHING WORKED WELL FOR ME. LOOKS GREAT AND GOOD LUCK WITH IT. :)

gemini26
05-01-2004, 08:03 PM
The picture for Irvin S. Cobb is bleary but everything else looks great!

Wimzik
05-01-2004, 08:05 PM
I think it looks great! definitely worth an 'A'.

ahippiechic
05-01-2004, 08:18 PM
I think it has all the elements of an "A". You did a really good job and I actually learned something about KY while I was there! :)

Mystic32
05-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Yes! I agee...Very good work. All links work. Loading time pretty good. A few blury pics but I think you should ace this...Good Luck & great work!

YankeeMary
05-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Very Informative...for sure an A...but I have to say that on the famous people page I got kinda confussed on the names...I have clicked on every single link and they all work...you did an awesome job...is this your first website? If I were you I'd be proud of it.

cpbaby
05-01-2004, 09:34 PM
Very Informative...for sure an A...but I have to say that on the famous people page I got kinda confussed on the names...I have clicked on every single link and they all work...you did an awesome job...is this your first website? If I were you I'd be proud of it.

I think you were looking at the page while I was editing it. Try it now and see what you think. I changed it a bit. :D

Thanks for the kind words. Actually, its not my first webpage. One of my minors is in Web Design. I dont mind doing websites for other people when they can tell me somewhat of what they are looking for, but if its for me, I HATE doing them and think they look crappy.

Bick'sMom
05-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Well I think it looks great! You're gonna get an A for sure.

YankeeMary
05-01-2004, 09:44 PM
Wow....so much better, now I know who everyone is...now you'll get an A+

mamalamas
05-02-2004, 02:36 AM
WOW ~~ think it looks great and I think you deserve an A for it! I loved the George Clooney part ;)

VALENA-)45
05-02-2004, 10:10 AM
i have never done this, but, honey it looks great, A+. good luck.

tigerskiss1963
05-02-2004, 10:47 AM
LOOKS Great CP
lots of information and history too
you better get an A or i will beat up your teacher LOL

Lora_1994
05-02-2004, 11:14 AM
The site looks very good cp. I'm no expert by any means, but it covers all the criteria for an "A" as far as I'm concerned.

Good work. And good luck!

I have to agree with Jaybird !! Good Luck and let us know how you do!! :) :)