PDA

View Full Version : Jaime's grandmother is back in the ER.

suziebee20
04-30-2004, 11:00 PM
First I wanted to thank everyone who prayed for Jaime's grandmother. From what I understand she got a lot better and they sent her home. He called me a few hours ago crying and asked me to pray for him. He said that they had to rush her to the ER and his family was about to leave to go drive over there (It's in another town about 2-3 hours away.) I have no clue what happened or what is going on, I only know what he tells me, and he tells me what his parents want him to know, which is very little. Can you all just say a quick extra prayer tonight for him? He's so upset right now and I hate that he has to go through this, no one should have to go through this. Thanks everyone.

Suzie

Angel Lips
05-01-2004, 08:15 AM
Suzie,
I'll be sure to keep him and his family in my prayers tonight. keep us posted and I do hope everything turns out for the best.

ang in NC
05-01-2004, 09:03 AM
Just prayed.

Sharonstoto
05-01-2004, 11:09 AM
I just said a pray and will do so all day. and for the family too.

suziebee20
05-02-2004, 10:09 AM
Thanks everyone. From what I understand, she had a liver (or kidney) problem and they discharged her again yesterday. I honestly don't think it was a major as he made it out to be because he said his parents took her to a baseball game last night and then they went gambling :confused:. So, she must be feeling better.

BTW: This is his great grandma, not his grandma. He calls her grandma and I tend to forget that he means great grandma not his imediate grandma.

I am so confused about this. A few weeks ago she was dying if she didn't get surgury ASAP and when they talked her into doing it, they didn't do it they discharged her and sent her home?? Thanks for your prayers though, and I hope this woman is alright now.