PDA

View Full Version : I am gonna go over and throw this crap at my neighbors house!!

ezmoney163
04-30-2004, 01:37 PM
I am livid right now!! The friggin neighbors have geese and they are running all over the gosh darn yard (MINE) and crapping all over it!!! My poor kids can not go out cause the dern things are hissing and chasing them all over the place and ther is crap all over the yard and sidewalk!!! I am so livid I am seeing red. Why do people not keep their darn pets in their own yard???

Angel Lips
04-30-2004, 01:41 PM
Go for it ezmoney163, how would they like it if the tables were turn...know what I mean? we have our neighbors cats in our yard and in our trash its gross and just disrespectful. They want the animals they should control them if they cant than they should get rid of them and have someone else adopt them who will actually care for them. Than again you can just go poop in their yard and let them have something to clean up...JK...LOL

wyozozo
04-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Oh man....and I don't think anything smells worse than goose sH**!!! If it were me, I'd be calling animal control!!!

buttrfli
04-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Oh man....and I don't think anything smells worse than goose sH**!!! If it were me, I'd be calling animal control!!!

Same here! The geese are destryoing your property as well.

There is some kind of law (my mind is foggy right now lol) that says it is illegal to do or allow something that keeps home owners from enjoying their private home.... I looked it up not too long ago... I'll have to look it up again. I'd print it out and tape it to their door if I were you!

{{{HUGS}}}

DivineMsDi
04-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Geese are NASTY, especially in Spring when they have babies. I pity all of you with bad neighbors. We have a doozy who keeps shoving her **(( back on our side of the fence because she's annoyed we sit outside and "watch her." I am gonna get a photo and upload it....I mean it....so you can see her junk.

HumblePie98
04-30-2004, 02:03 PM
chase them with a broom. They might run away. But if they think your scared they'll flogg you~

MsLynn
04-30-2004, 02:23 PM
do you live in a town?? call animal control. file civil charges. lord iknow my nephew was bitten by a goose at the city park when he was like 3 and he's 11 today and still terrified of them. most cities have ordinances about letting animals run at large.

zitra
04-30-2004, 03:33 PM
do you live in a town?? call animal control. file civil charges. lord iknow my nephew was bitten by a goose at the city park when he was like 3 and he's 11 today and still terrified of them. most cities have ordinances about letting animals run at large.
That's what I was going to suggest. If they won't keep their animals on their property, call animal control. If they won't do anything call the police. If the geese cuase any damage to your yard make your neighbors pay for it, if they won't file a civil suit on them.

Jevonna
04-30-2004, 03:35 PM
I agree with zitra!!

EricsnKy
04-30-2004, 04:11 PM
I believe now is the time geese are having babies , and if they are you need to be VERY careful, especially your kids.

Geese are very protective of their young! When I was a kid ,around 10 years old, I was flogged by 3 geese. It doesn't feel good ! I was riding my bike at the resort and apparently they thought I was after their chicks when in fact I wasn't even near them. Suddenly I have two geese flogging and pecking me. My shoulders were bruised to hell!

Call animal control, geese are evil !

ezmoney163
04-30-2004, 04:52 PM
I took a broom and chased them away. I am just outraged these people haven't even attempted to colllect them up. It P*sses me off that they have no respect for my yard or my kids, it is like whoopedy doo at least it ain't in our yard!! :rolleyes: I hate geese ~ when I was little we went to a place called deer park and the geese chased ya around till you fed them used to peck at your hind end. That didn't feel to good. I hope to God that it rains and taken the pooh outta my yard. My poor children are stuck in for the summer if they don't get these under control.

freeplease
04-30-2004, 04:55 PM
I suggest a big dog or a garden hose. Aren't neighbors wonderful?

monii222
04-30-2004, 05:27 PM
I hate geese they are so mean. I have been chased and bit by them before.

schsa
04-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Try getting one of those major water guns and blast them every time they get in your yard. Or if you can use a sling shot and pop them with a rock or two until they get the point that your yard is off limits. And do call your local animal control so that they can tell your neighbor that they have to keep their animals pinned up.

I hate geese as well. Their mess is terrible and they have a very nasty temprament. I would rather deal with snakes than geese.

amysusi
04-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Get a big grill, and invite the neighbors over for a BBQ... :eek:

msmom79
04-30-2004, 07:07 PM
I Would Start Taking Pics When You See Them In Your Yard(evidence)for Court If You End Up With Damages,geese Are Very Mean At Times,so Please Keep A Close Eye On Your Kids. They Leave Hella Bruises When They Bite.and Please Call The Animal Control For Your Area,and The Police Just So It Is On Record.jmo

sj2004
05-02-2004, 09:19 AM
:mad: Do It And Tell Them That If Thay Dont Keep Their Animals Out Of Your Yards You Well Shot :mad: all Of Them

missbeepin
05-02-2004, 09:22 AM
:D
Get a big grill, and invite the neighbors over for a BBQ... :eek:

:eek:

lmao!!!

ladybreaker
05-02-2004, 03:52 PM
is there somewhere that you can pen them up?? if you can,catch them and call the sherriff and animal control!!and, if they are trying to attack you,your kids or your animals--you have a right to kill them and still charge the neighbors for you damages!

1tiredmom
05-02-2004, 10:10 PM
i like amysusi's advice !