PDA

View Full Version : Dr Phil

1tiredmom
04-29-2004, 02:36 PM
ok people this is not funny-i have direct tv and it's raining & the darn thing went out !it's "searching for a signal"in the meantime the blowhole marty was about to be exposed in a lie& i want to know what it is!!did he cheat? what????i know i sound silly but someone out there has to understand!inquiring minds want to know!!! :( :(

Kelsey1224
04-29-2004, 02:37 PM
I'm at work...but can't you do an internet search and see what happened on today's episode?

trufflez
04-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Good show today. He lied about seeing one of the women he had had an affair with at a gas station. He lied by omission. I don't see how anyone can be married to a man like him. What a snake.....

1tiredmom
04-29-2004, 02:39 PM
i can't handle this it keeps coming in then it goes all digital!!!& can't understand what they are saying

junebugger
04-29-2004, 02:40 PM
From what I could hear-this is what happend:

Marty has been in contact with the lady that he had had an affair with-he "claims" that it was just conversation and nothing else....he is a worm! He had kept this a secret as to not upst anyone-but this is worse that he didnt say anything about it!
His family-wife & girls-have disowend him stating that he just lost his family. That is the gist of the show-from what I caught(kids and Dh came home)
I hope you find more info on it:)

Rachwes
04-29-2004, 02:41 PM
Marty said that he ran into "the other woman" at that the gas station and they had a conversation. She let him know that she was still interested in him, but he supposedly told her that he was trying to work things out with his wife and the kids. Marty says nothing intimate happened between them , but he really did not like answering Dr. Phil's questions. I think the marriage is probably going to end because of this.

freeby4me
04-29-2004, 02:43 PM
He's better off without those psycho's in my opinion. It takes everyone working together to make a relationship work. Not everyone ganging up on the one guy who isnt "Being honest enough" :rolleyes: Gimme a break, Im sure they've all done ALOT that could be considered very bad.

I wanted to apologize for me being so blunt about this. I didnt have a problem with this family until the other family came along. The woman in that one is a real fruitcake and now both families seem, Well weird.

1tiredmom
04-29-2004, 02:43 PM
oh great comes on when they 're going to a commercial!!

buttrfli
04-29-2004, 04:11 PM
today was the first day i have ever watched the show.. I felt sorry.. but not sorry for the wife, if she were smart she would have left long ago! I felt most sorry for the girls... did you see their faces?? they have a lot of hatred for their dad.

mamalamas
04-29-2004, 06:39 PM
check out

http://www.drphil.com

has everything you need to know... and yes Marty is a SNAKE :eek:

babymaniac
04-29-2004, 07:59 PM
Well....Dr. Phil had to basically get into a "you tell her or I will" mode with him. I swunny though , I feel like he was just letting out as little info as possible to kind of put out feelers and see how much Dr. Phil really knew. I get the feeling that more probably went on than just seeing her at a gas station because he looked like he was going to faint. IMO he just told Dr. Phil anything to get him off his back,gave him just enough to shut him up,

1tiredmom
04-29-2004, 08:25 PM
thanks everyone for the info-i too think he is a worm-shame to say but i can relate to the girls-because of some things my (step)dad used to do-especially when my mom was at work(like don't call me daddy i'm not your dad-he is only one i knew as dad-told my mom when she asked me why i was calling him mr****-when i told her she and him got into an argument about it & he told her he was just joking with me & that i couldn't take a joke) -watching marty was like watching my dad-was good when others were around & heaven help us when noone was around--dd spent very few nites at her grandparents because i would not him even get a chance to torment her as w/me-could go on but what the heck it's over done with & i've gotten thru it & it has made me a stronger & observate person-
thanks again for letting me know what happened -got tired of waiting for the tv to look for a signal went ahead & cut dd(nikki) b'day cake 17 years old today!!

PrncsNYC
04-29-2004, 08:41 PM
omg!!! this is the same family who they have been following with the pregnant girl? i can"t believe this! i am in shock

PrincessArky
04-29-2004, 08:51 PM
I believe that everyone deserves a second chance and Marty has blown his as far as I am concerned

Willow
04-30-2004, 05:21 AM
freeby4me I agree! I have a seen a lot of the episodes concerning that particular family and the wife is a psycho and I can honestly see where he would want to turn to someone else. I think he should of just told his wife he wanted a divorce before seeing someone else though. I don't believe in having affairs but I can definitely see how it could happen.

TX_Cowgirl
04-30-2004, 05:48 AM
ok did i miss something or what I thought that show yesterday was a rerun cause a while back i seen where he had went out with robins suggestions made them dinner bought candles sent the girls to a friends and had bought like 7-8 diff chocolate desserts and had a romantic dinner and all plannned for her when she came home from work...I thought they were working it out....and this was a rerun show....Did i miss something????? she was so happy when she came home and it all seemed to have gone good..........

Tasha405
04-30-2004, 06:05 AM
I don't think it was a rerun. If I was her, I would have left his butt a long time ago. He's a pure @ss toward her and those kids. I feel sorry for the baby his daughter had because of the situation that whole family is in.

Did you hear his daughters tell him to just leave? That's sad. :(

Oh and the other couple he's been following.. the woman & man who have like 5 kids or whatever. I would like to smack the sh!t out of that woman! She keeps having affairs and babies like its nothing and acts like a total b*tch toward her hubby and her kids. I can't stand her! lol

texasgander
04-30-2004, 10:26 AM
if you are married and want to mess around.....get a divorce! geesh!!!!!

amysusi
04-30-2004, 10:31 AM
I don't think it was a rerun. If I was her, I would have left his butt a long time ago. He's a pure @ss toward her and those kids. I feel sorry for the baby his daughter had because of the situation that whole family is in.

Did you hear his daughters tell him to just leave? That's sad. :(

Oh and the other couple he's been following.. the woman & man who have like 5 kids or whatever. I would like to smack the sh!t out of that woman! She keeps having affairs and babies like its nothing and acts like a total b*tch toward her hubby and her kids. I can't stand her! lol

And then she says SHE can't trust HIM!! Whatever!!!

1tiredmom
05-01-2004, 07:40 PM
no rerun up to date show --scary isn't it ?

catssass
05-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Family #1: What was the big deal, he ran into the "other" woman at the gas station and talked to her, what was he supposed to do? just blow her off, my goodness they did have an affair and if he would have told the wife when he got home it would have been a huge fight over really nothing, I think it was alittle blown out of proportion....and yes he's a huge snake and a baby, but she is such a bit@h, cold and controlling, they almost deserve each other

Family #2 : He's a wuss, she's a sex addict and her big problem is she is just LAZY and doesn't want to work, that is why she got pregnant because Dr. Phil was going to make her get a job....

...LOL, that's my 2 cents..

sj2004
05-01-2004, 09:42 PM
ok people this is not funny-i have direct tv and it's raining & the darn thing went out !it's "searching for a signal"in the meantime the blowhole marty was about to be exposed in a lie& i want to know what it is!!did he cheat? what????i know i sound silly but someone out there has to understand!inquiring minds want to know!!! :( :(
yes he did cheat

1tiredmom
05-03-2004, 07:04 AM
thanks sj2004-this family could just about be a soap opera-jut when i think my family is nuts i see some and say darn we're not that bad after all-lol