PDA

View Full Version : Sister Vent

peaceluver
04-28-2004, 10:35 AM
My sister only calls me when she wants something. This morning she calls me and wants me to take her to an appointment she has. I tell her fine and when I drop her off, tell her I am taking my brother to my moms and will be back to get her. I told her I would just pull up front and she had to look for me. I get back and actually went in and didnt see her, so I figured she was still in her meeting. I go outside and wait on her, 40 mins later I go looking for her and you would have thought I was the big bad wolf the way the office treated me. It was "who are you and what do you want her for". Hello I am her sister and broght her here. After she makes a call to see if she can tell me yes or no, she says she already left. So I am mad and come home and call sister and she is like "whats up". I said well I have just spent 40 mins waiting for you in the parking lot. Not one time did she say sorry. So from now on she can call someone else. I am not a taxi. :mad:

zitra
04-28-2004, 10:38 AM
I would be ticked too, and would tell her no the next time she asked for a ride.

Tasha405
04-28-2004, 10:38 AM
How did she get home? Why didn't they take her? lol Sorry she done you that way. I wouldn't be taking her anywhere else either if I were you.

peaceluver
04-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Oh I would be pissed off.. I would never take her anywhere again.. Next time tell her NO.. How did she get home??

She walked home. It was to far to walk there but not home. Go figure.

freeby4me
04-28-2004, 03:12 PM
Are you sure you didnt steal my sister? :D I finally had to literally tell her off because all she would do is want me for money or a babysitter, Lord help me if I needed something though. Just tell her next time you're too busy, And if she asks you what you're doing, Tell her your washing your hair or something :D :D

Tasha405
04-28-2004, 03:31 PM
She walked home. It was to far to walk there but not home. Go figure. LOL Sounds like some of my family.