PDA

View Full Version : Ok, That Is Enough!!!!!!!

turbob
04-28-2004, 08:45 AM
Office Mgr (female) & boss (male) get into it this am because she is ducking out of work all of the time. She, in turn, picks a arguement with the head tech. He falls for it (she does it to deflect the situation away from her wrong doing) and they get into it verbally. Boss comes out of shop, gets an attitude, and THROWS his cell phone. It hits my desk, bounces onto my coffee cup, and shatters it all over my desk, floor, etc. I am packing up my stuff right now and going home until they GROW UP!!!!!! F this crap.

MsLynn
04-28-2004, 08:48 AM
call and file assault charges, that would get them, lmao. or quit and file for unemployment, that is an unsafe working enviroment, (ok in our state you can still get unemployment if you quit due to unsafe working conditions), you shouldn't have to work wondering whos gonna throw what next.

Blackberry
04-28-2004, 08:48 AM
Wow! How childish can they get? I don't blame you a bit. Throwing things? How old is this guy????? :rolleyes:

schsa
04-28-2004, 10:05 AM
I would walk out and not come back until they apologize to you for their childish behavior.

twinkiesmom
04-28-2004, 10:21 AM
yikes!

Tasha405
04-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Gosh! What if the cell phone had it you or some of the glass from the cup? That would have been awful. I don't blame ya, I would leave too.