PDA

View Full Version : Same old %%$%$

DivineMsDi
04-28-2004, 04:04 AM
Every morning it is the same old $#%$. Get up too early. Pry my dh and ds out of bed too early. All three of us are not morning people. Every one gets in every one else's way. My husband always runs late and then I have to rush my son. He is in a twilight zone about getting ready for school..Everyone is coughing and spluttering from allergies. I have another sinus/allergy headache this morning.

Then I am home by myself to do cleaning and whatever.

Just venting today...no replies necessary... :eek:

cpbaby
04-28-2004, 04:10 AM
My Dh has a some kind of sinus mess, the 3 1/2 month old has a major sinus infection, 10 yr old has a black eye from being hit in the eye with a baseball last Saturday. I am the ONLY halfway "morning person" of the bunch. I have to beat the DH and DS out of the bed and into their clothes. Its all "growl, grumble, whine, complain" until the DH leaves and I drop DS off at school. LUCKILY, Sophie is still little enough I can just pick her up, pop her in her carseat and leave.

You have my every sympathy. {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}

MamaFairal
04-28-2004, 04:47 AM
{{hugs}}
Once i am up i am up....but i prefer not too early!

Tasha405
04-28-2004, 07:34 AM
We have mornings like that too. Hopefully your day will get better with all the cleaning, cooking, laundry and so on that you have to do. LOL j/k. I do hope it gets better though. :) {{{Hugs}}}