PDA

View Full Version : Amazon.com - HELP!

Hannah& Emily's Grandma
04-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Has anyone had their account (with lots of gc's in it) just disappear? I hadn't been to the site in a couple of months but they would not just close an account without notifying you, would they?

I sent them an e-mail but I have my doubts as to whether I will get the over $200 back. :mad:

suziebee20
04-22-2004, 06:58 PM
I have almost $200 in mine and I always, always save every code just in case. Wait a while and check again. It's happened to me before where my balance shows $0 and I about have a heart attack when I check later it's back. I don't know why it does that. :rolleyes: Are you living in a state where they expire (They probably didn't because I'm assuming if they did expire then your balance would go down, not disappear, since it's unlikely they would all expire at once.) I hope your balance comes back and reflects the correct amount.

bulldog6186
04-22-2004, 07:28 PM
What little I do have in there does disappear every now and then, but magically (sp) comes back in a few hours. Since you have a few hundred in there I wouldn't wait until they reply back to an email, that takes them days sometimes if ever at all :rolleyes: give them a call 1-800-201-7575