PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are FlyBabies?

amysusi
04-17-2004, 08:57 AM
I heard my friend mention FlyLady a couple weeks ago, so I looked it up, and I'm hooked! I've even started my control journal. But this week I didn't do much as I had a very emotionally trying week. I know she says not to clean on Saturday, but the storage office is open on Saturday's (I can get the owner to come in every now and then no prob), and DH works every other Sat.

And I know she's trying to help us get rid of the guilt, but I feel bad for not wearing lace up shoes everyday. I do wear shoes 'cause I hate going barefoot on these floors, but per doctor's orders I wear sandals as much as possible.

I told my sister she should try FlyLady, and she asked what makes me think her house is cluttered? I didn't know if she was joking or not. I don't know of anyone who needs help in this area more than her! How many things are her kids going to swallow? Last time I talked to her, she was telling me there's a very high chance her DS will need surgery to remove a screw he swallowed. Her DD almost had it because of a penny that wouldn't pass. YIKES!!

But anyway, although I am a farily clean housekeeper, FlyLady makes it so much better. I am reading her book I got at the library too!

Unicornmom77
04-17-2004, 09:29 AM
I am a FLYBABAY!! Isnt is awsome! I absolutly love all of that website, my biggest prob is *shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell* Shining my sink!! I have the hardest time with it.

I do clean on saturday, becuase the kids are here and can help me with their rooms! And I have always cleaned on Sat. I guess its a hard habit to break! I DO NOT clean much on sundays however, just the needed things.

It is fun! I love it and I am glad I found it.

buttrfli
04-17-2004, 09:32 AM
I have been working with the FlyLady for a year now! I LOVE it!

It sure has made things really easy to keep up :D

I am forever getting compliments on how clean my house is and I really feel like I don't do a whole lot of work to keep it up.