PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone...

cch
04-14-2004, 07:59 AM
be willing to send my son a card/postcard/mail in general.

For some reason my oldest son has been stalking the mailman the past two weeks. Every day he asks, "Is there any mail for me?" and I'm not sure where it's coming from, but he's suddenly hoping for mail for himself and gets all sad and pouty when I tell him there isn't. I can only remember a few occasions his entire life when he's actually gotten mail in his name, so I really don't know where this is coming from, but anyway onto my point...

His 6th birthday is on the 26th of this month and I know he would love it if he would get some mail in his name! My solution was to go to town and mail him a handfull of letters, but hubby said that was insane lol.

So, would anyone be willing to send him something in the mail? Even if it's just a picture your kids colored he'd be happy! If need be, I'll even paypal you the $ for a stamp! If anyone is willing PM or email me and I'll give you the name and address.

Thanks,
Christy

HumblePie98
04-14-2004, 08:05 AM
I'll send him one....

Leave me your address

jodbug22@hotmail.com

YankeeMary
04-14-2004, 08:26 AM
I sent you a PM.

THEpouty1
04-14-2004, 08:44 AM
I pmed you! I know there are times when my kids just want to open my mail and pretend it's for them since they rarely get anything. lol

Urban Cowgirl
04-14-2004, 10:12 AM
I would love to. I remember when I was little I always stalked the mailman!! LOL :) I will pm you my email addy so you can send me the info.

Urban Cowgirl
04-15-2004, 07:58 AM
bumping :D

cch
04-15-2004, 08:00 AM
Oooh, thank you! But, I never received a PM from you :( I'll PM you with the info.

aneisu
04-15-2004, 09:42 AM
I have a funny story like that one... My brother is named after my dad, so the only difference in their names is 'the second' at the end of my brother's name. When he was little he was on this mail kick. Well, my parents noticed bills weren't coming in and they weren't getting the junk mail they usually do. They went in my brother's room and he was hoarding all of the mail addressed to my dad. It was a huge argument b/c my brother saw his name so therefore it was his.

cch
04-15-2004, 10:49 AM
LOL I could see Wyatt doing that! He just caught me "writing" his name on the computer and wanted to read the rest of it lol. My grandmother suggested getting some blank address labels and printing his name/address on them and sticking over my name on junk mail. Next time we go to Wal-Mart I'm going to pick up some and see if it'll work!