PDA

View Full Version : Weight Watcher Meetings Question

BrightEyes
04-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Does anyone here attend weight watcher meetings? Can you tell me how long they usually last? Do I need to call before going to one the first time or just go?

They only have two meetings in my town and the evening one I absolutely can not go to, they also have a 930 AM one so I was thinking I could go to work late and attend it, but I need to know how late I will be ( I go to work at 10AM)

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Mom2Boys
04-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Your first meeting you need to go about 20 minutes early for Programs and Weigh In , they usually last around 20 to 30 minutes .
Good Luck ... I have been on WW since January , 10th .. I do it all at home for free though , cant pay a fee when its all online for free . I am El Cheapo LOL
If needing anything I can help you with feel free to email me anytime
Lisa

mjandjoshsmom@wmconnect.com ;)

Quaker_Parrots
04-14-2004, 03:45 AM
Go here to find all the info on WW I have posted, LOTS of free tools there(including info on Palm software,if you have one), so you don't have to go to a meeting(unless you want to), also, they sell an at home kit for around $100

http://bigbigforums.com/showthread.php3?threadid=344938

Link to get to the info on the home kit: http://www.weightwatchers.com/plan/hom/index.aspx (you have to enter your zip code)

BrightEyes
04-14-2004, 07:01 AM
I already have a 1 inch notebook full of info, my mom attends meetings in WV and scanned a bunch of her stuff plus I got alot from Dotties weightloss zone, but I really need to go to meetings and be held accountable! I begin to lose a few pounds then I eat junk again, there is no discipline! I am currently at a size 12 at 5 foot, not sure of actual weight, but I feel huge at his size and I really want to drop a few more sizes. I began a year ago at a size 16 and dropped using Atkins, but even that I didnt stick to, went to Curves and stopped. I am hoping the meetings and getting to know people there will help me!

Thank you for the info, the web said that meetings begin at 930 and weigh in is at 9, so it sounds like I would only be a few minutes late to work since I work around the corner from meetings.