04-05-2004, 07:28 PM
TICK
TICK
TICK...

BOOM! 4 more days momma! :p

sharinbo
04-05-2004, 08:15 PM
Go Wiccy!!!!

<pout> My baby is NEVER going to come out! My body's apparently ready...but the baby plans to be born a toddler :rolleyes: . I'm getting depressed...it would be so nice to have a date in mind when I'd KNOW I could hold our little one.
Hope you are feeling well and hanging in there! I can't believe it's already time! :D

Mystic32
04-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Shar, don` get upset hun. I know how it is. My Dot was supposed to be here on Christmas. She tried coming on the 7th of Dec. & they stopped it. Lo & behold, she came 10 days late on the 4th of Jan. I was scheduled for an induction on the 8th. You just never know. It`s upsetting, but just think of what will be coming. Enjoy the baby when it does finally come(LOL) they grow up way too fast. My oldest will be 16 & driving soon.....Oh No! Hang in there mama it will be well worth it in the end. Good Luck!

newwiccan
04-05-2004, 08:41 PM
Shari,your day will get here. Hang in there! Hayden was 5 days late so this one had to be early! ;)

justbeachy
04-06-2004, 06:40 AM
Just make sure you rest, rest, rest!!! I know you are so ready! It wasn't too long ago for me and I remember just wanting to get the baby OUT! :) You know I wish you the best and most importantly pain free labor.

Shari, my first born was two weeks late, due Dec. 10, arrived on the 27th. My 2nd was due Dec. 29th and arrived on the 18th. Good luck honey, I know it's hard to wait for that beautiful little girl!

captorquewrench
04-06-2004, 07:15 AM
woo hoo! almost time....

ETA: Oh, I just heard they have you scheduled. nevermind! LOL.

Hoping your labor & deliveries went as smoothly as mine.

And keep an eye on your mailbox. Something might appear.

JewRican
04-06-2004, 07:36 AM
Shari picture holding her 4/24! That's a wonderful date.

MrsSpeed
04-06-2004, 08:27 AM
Friday will be here before we know it!! I can't wait to see pictures of her!! :)

Shari - April 20th is a good day. It's mine and DH's 8th wedding anniversary. :D

newwiccan
04-06-2004, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE=justbeachy]Just make sure you rest, rest, rest!!! I know you are so ready! It wasn't too long ago for me and I remember just wanting to get the baby OUT! :) You know I wish you the best and most importantly pain free labor.

QUOTE]

I am resting as much as possible. I told Kevin this morning that I was going to sleep until I have to be at the hospital Friday. ;) Tomorrow is my last OB appointment until I go in and I can't wait! This has been the longest 9 months ever!!

cappy-I'll be watching. :)

lameduch27
04-06-2004, 09:18 AM
Tells you how often I get online anymore,,,,I DIDN"T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT!!!! :o

Email me girly,,,and Congratulations!!!

(((wiccy)))

newwiccan
04-06-2004, 09:25 AM
If I could have found you in December, you would know! ;) Is your e-mail the same?

ajksmom
04-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Wow, so close..hope everything goes smoothly and I can't wait to see a pic!

Tasha405
04-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Yay! Only 4 more days. :D I bet you are so excited. Do ya have your bag packed and everything ready?

I hope everything goes well for you and your little one.