PDA

View Full Version : I Am Sooo PO'd right now-I went to DD's softball game and...

ImaGApeach
04-03-2004, 08:39 PM
I was sitting there about 3 or 4 ft from the fence trying to watch my dd's game and everyone that walked by walked right in front of me. I do not understand why they could not have walked behind me(they had like 20 or 30 ft behind me). But what really pi$$ed me off was these 4 teenage boys(I'd say they were 13 or 14). Well anyways they just kept going back and forth and then all 4 of them just stopped right in front of me and just stood there and they were not even watching the game I was they were looking at the field BEHIND me. They had plenty of room behind me not to mention at least 10 ft on either side of me.
Well I tried not to say anything and I finally said "Would ya'll please move out in front of me so I can see the game?" And one mumbled something like"excuse me"(real smart like) and one of the others popped off"do not go getting smart with us".
I was not being smart-What is smart about politely saying "Would ya'll PLEASE move out in front of me so I can see the game?"
Well I finally lost my cool with their smart a$$ mouths and I said I was not getting smart I ask you nicely to please move out of my D@@m way so I could watch the game.
They walked off running their mouths and a little while later they kept walking by laughing and then they come back AGAIN with another guy and 2 girls snickering-Well they all sit at the bleachers a few ft. down from me and I had a feeling they were up to something cause they kept looking at me laughing and whispering. Then one of them was pretending to talk on the phone-well he started walking right in front of me again(you could tell he was not talking on the phone) and everytime he got right in front of one of the others would call out his name and he would STOP right in front of me-they did this several times-just being brats and they all just kept laughing. Well everytime they'd do it I just pretended he was not there and he kept looking over his shoulder seeing if I was looking at him.
Sorry this is so long-Thanks for reading!
I'm still fuming I just wanted to smack their smirking faces!!!!

tsquared
04-03-2004, 08:57 PM
Sad how people can be such dorks and not know how bad they really are. How did the game turn out by the way?? Did they win???

ImaGApeach
04-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by tsquared
Sad how people can be such dorks and not know how bad they really are. How did the game turn out by the way?? Did they win???
This was my dd's first game ever and several others on the team are also new. Well anyways no they lost 24-4:(
They all did okay but was weak in the outfield but we did have one girl hit a homerun clear across the fence. It went about 20 after it went over the fence and my DD scored one of the 4 runs:)

tsquared
04-03-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by ImaGApeach
This was my dd's first game ever and several others on the team are also new. Well anyways no they lost 24-4:(
They all did okay but was weak in the outfield but we did have one girl hit a homerun clear across the fence. It went about 20 after it went over the fence and my DD scored one of the 4 runs:)
Ahhhhhhhhhh they didnt lose.they gained valuable experience and that is very important.......Winning is not everything....as is having fun!! Sounds liek your DD had a good time too...:)

YankeeMary
04-03-2004, 09:41 PM
T I don't want to start a fight with you but you said something that was wrong...winning is everything...haha...just teasing and you were right it is experience they learned and hopefully also had fun while doing it...
Aletta I am so sorry this happened I know how important our kids activities are to us...I am like you I would have wanted to slap their heads off....grrr...and congrats your daughter made it to home...woo hoo for her.

Tracy'sMom
04-03-2004, 09:41 PM
Dont You just hate it when people are down right mean.

Sparkli
04-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Those kids were PUNKS! grrr... disrespecful kids these days....

DivineMsDi
04-04-2004, 05:13 AM
It is amazing how people are so rude these days. Everyone takes offense at the littlest things. Road rage is an epidemic. Teenagers mouthing off to adults. (guess they never learned a little respect). It is all about people trying to posture and be "right" all the time. Sorry you met up with rude kids. I know many adults who are also extremely rude and pushy, so let's say it's not just teenagers these days.

In my day (and I am not ancient) you didn't mouth off to adults. Well, nice kids didn't.

MamaFairal
04-04-2004, 06:33 AM
I either would of smacked the little a$$es or maybe moved so they werent bothering me ........

JMHO

DAVESBABYDOLL
04-04-2004, 11:50 AM
I wouldn't have nice the second time,they would have moved.

That sucks some kids are just butts.