PDA

View Full Version : Question for Ebay sellers

DezaRay24
04-03-2004, 04:24 PM
When you file a non paying bidder report on someone do you still give them negative feedback or do you wait the 10 days after you file the report to see what happens?

And if they do pay you but yet you had to go thur all the steps like filing the non paying bidder report just to get paid for an item do you give negative feedback anyway?

This lady won my auction on May 16 and still has yet to pay me and the last time I emailed her which was on last saturday she told me that the payment was in the mail and so I told her I would give her till this saturday for payment and I still haven't got payment. That in my view should get negative feedback no matter if she pays me or not but I just wanted some others sellers input please?

Thanks

sinned96
04-03-2004, 04:31 PM
I would wait the ten days. If she does pay, you can put a neutral instead of a negative

Syrinx
04-03-2004, 04:56 PM
I wait the full ten days too. If they do pay after I file an npb alert, I won't leave a negative, since they did pay for it, but I will note 'slow payment' or something like that in their feedback.

Willow
04-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Do you mean March instead of May?