PDA

View Full Version : If Anyone Is Looking For Me.....

hotwheelstx
04-03-2004, 08:45 AM
Read this. I think it explains it all.

http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=392127

:)

DBackFan
04-03-2004, 09:06 AM
Thanks for letting us know Mel and I am so sorry things were so rough on you here. It CAN be thats for sure. ((((Mel))))

freeby4me
04-03-2004, 09:17 AM
I havent been here long but what I can tell you is I like being here because of people like you hotwheels. You're so kind, I cannot imagine why people would be rude to you. I hope things go well for you and thank you for the update.

Whitequeen39
04-03-2004, 10:04 AM
I had no idea that you were the victim of this. I don't understand why people have to be so mean. I feel bad you had to go through that. I am glad to hear that Aggie is doing well!

Damnifiknw
04-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Sorry people harrass you. One thing you got to learn about people online is to ignore them. The stupidity/ingnorance of people online is unbelievable. Look at it thsi way, those who email or PM you say what they want, so why aren't you allowed to say what you want? I say fark'em all. Don't allow people online run your life. You don't need to validate your life to any one person online. Don't allow people to get under your skin, it know it's easier said than done. People online will say things to others they wouldn't normally say in person. The reason is because they feel more secure hiding behind the monitor, they know you can't reach out and know the living chit out of them. So...keep venting, whining, & chatting. The hell with peoples opinions including mine.

Jaxx
04-03-2004, 12:59 PM
{{{hotwheels}}}

MsLynn
04-03-2004, 03:19 PM
we've all been wondering aboutyou, glad to see you in here, please don't let those people keep you out of here, some of us truely do care

GLAD AGGIE/SCOOBY/LIL SCOOBY ARE DOING SO WELL TOO

freeplease
04-03-2004, 06:55 PM
I'm so sorry you have those pesky rodents giving you a hard time. Some people need a hobby. Or a lobotomy. Or a good swift kick.

I'm just glad to know you're still on the planet. I always looked forward to your posts, and I was worried that maybe something bad had happened. I guess it had-just not the bad I feared.

Just give us a peek every once in awhile. I am still a very nosey broad, and I appreciate a good dose of anyone else's life. Mine is soooo darn dull. :p And give all the loved ones a big old biscuit from me.

tsquared
04-03-2004, 07:04 PM
Yo Hotwheels.........keep it coming...cause i wanna hear it and let you get it off your chest and to heck with what people think!!! Dont ever let anybody make you do something that you dont want to do!!
Keep on motorin strong mam!!!

sivohdarba
04-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the update hon. I had been wondering about you for quite some time. I miss reading your posts on here, but understand why you don't post here much anymore. So sad the bad apples can't just keep their fingers locked up and leave well enough alone.

VALENA-)45
04-03-2004, 08:42 PM
HOTWHEELSTX~I HAVEN'T BEEN ON VENT/WHINE FOR LONG, I HAVE READ YOUR OTHER POST. I AM HAPPY THAT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE ARE GOING WELL. AND I HAVE THIS TO SAY ABOUT THE PERSON OR PERSONS, THAT CHASED YOU AWAY FORM THIS PART OF BBS, THEY ARE CHICKENS, AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO CHASE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FROM HERE. THAT WAS NOT AND IS NOT RIGHT, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS DONE THIS WAY. THERE WAS ANOTHER LADY THAT WAS COMING HERE AND POSTING ON HERE ALSO, AND BECAUSE OF A RUDE AND CRUDE PERSON, SHE ALSO LEFT. PLEASE DON'T LET THIS CHICKEN STOP YOU OR ANYONE FROM POSTING ON HERE, CAUSE EACH AND EVERYONE OF US HERE ARE ALWAYS LEARNING FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S VENT AND WHINE, AND ARE ALWAYS HELPING ONE ANOTHEER. THAT IS WHY I COME TO VENT/WHINE, TO HELP SOMEONE AND LEARN, TOO. PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST. THANK YOU, FOR LETTING ME ADD MY TWO CENTS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH CHICKEN, CUT IT UP, FRY IT UP, AND EAT IT. NOW DON'T YOU FEEL BETTER, YOUR NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE. SMILE.

captorquewrench
04-03-2004, 10:56 PM
good to hear from you.....i'm not here much myself anymore.

hotwheelstx
04-04-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by captorquewrench
good to hear from you.....i'm not here much myself anymore.

I know you're NOT....LOL. Don't forget I know where you work, live, phone number and WHERE IN THE WORLD TO FIND CAPPY.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kelsey1224
04-04-2004, 08:14 AM
MEL...I've been wondering about you as well...particularly about the issue we discussed. E-mail me please! You know I care, and I hope I haven't been judgemental!

jonette5
04-04-2004, 09:06 AM
Good to hear from you hotwheels. I too have been hoping things were ok since you had not posted for a while. Glad to here Aggie is doing so well. Tell him I said WAY TO GO! on the not smoking! If he has to chew 20 packs of gum a day, so be it. I wish I had the strength to quit myself!

Like everyone else said...so sorry to hear about the people who gave you a hard time. That is soooo not right! Don't let it get ya down lady, just come right back at em' and tell them to take a flying leap! We miss ya! Take care!

JWWB2000
04-05-2004, 06:25 AM
That is just wonderful Aggie is doing so well these days. Sorry to hear about all of the bs you have had to deal with but it really is nice to hear updates on how people are doing.

Anthill
04-05-2004, 08:57 AM
I hope that you don't feel that I was one of those people that were harrassing you. I was only pm'ing you to thank you and to see how you and Aggie were doing. I am sorry.

Jaxx
04-07-2004, 11:15 PM
More hugs for ya girlfriend :)

{{{Hotwheels}}}