PDA

View Full Version : this is a winner of a story....

menanamama
04-02-2004, 08:05 PM
this girl (17) living with her boyfriend had a friend stay over for a week....he is (20). he brought over a girl who said she was 15. this girl (17) tells the 15 yr. old she can spend the night. next day the da calls and says that the girl claims rape. guy made remarks that make it easy to infer his guilt. this girl (17) tells the da to fluff off and if you want me to testify you better subpeona me. btw the girl (15) was actually 11. correct me if i am wrong but isn't that really dumb to say the least. does't it seem like since she can be held legally responsible for it as well being that she allowed a girl who stated she was underage to sleep with a boy that was 20 knowing that her mother had no idea where she was...it would be a pretty smart idea to cooperate......................................... i just love idiots.

EgHunny
04-02-2004, 08:16 PM
Yikes... But how can you not tell that the girl was lying about her age? If you put my neice up to my cousin... You can tell who is older and who isnt... But like you said "I love idiots" LOL

menanamama
04-02-2004, 08:20 PM
she said she was 15...underage...the da said that she was really 11...still underage...when he called the girl to ask her to assist with the rape investigation as it "allegedly" happened at her home.

PreciousDarlin
04-02-2004, 08:54 PM
My 14 y/o SIL could easily pass for 17 and has looked much older than she is for years. She developed early. I know many girls that are like that. Still, 11 is a little young to be THAT developed, even though some 15y/o are still waiting for it. Either way, the 17 y/o would have been smart to cooperate or she might find herself charged with deliquency of a minor.

tommyjo
04-02-2004, 08:57 PM
in my state a 17 year old is a minor herself with no rights to her own home, therefore it seems to me like the 20 year old is liable, not the 17 year old. JMHO

menanamama
04-02-2004, 09:00 PM
that is what i said. she could even end up with an accessory charge depending on wether or not the da wants to be a real ball breaker for lack of a better phrase. not sure if that one could stick though. but for someone who thinks she is preggers it is a way dumb idea...could make things with dss real difficult. got to love stupid ppl that live in the slums...and she does...and she is an idiot too. i heard that (one of my sds old school friends is the 17 yr old) and just about fell out of the chair. think about it...how would you feel if some idiot did that to you sister or daughter....allowed it to happen by putting her in a situation that was dangerous to say the least. lack of parenting skills i would say...and she wants a kid....wonders never cease.

menanamama
04-02-2004, 09:02 PM
17...legal adult here. it was her home (apt)...he was a guest...she is the "responsible adult" of the household. a minor who encourages and enables an illegal act can still be charged. but i see your point.