PDA

View Full Version : Been to the new gyno....

DivineMsDi
04-01-2004, 01:58 PM
For anyone interested, my new gyn seems okay. He's an older man and did an exam. Said he didn't feel any cyst. :) I still need a sono at some point.

FYI....if your doctors say the birth control pills get rid of cysts, he says it is not so.

I am so grateful to be fine now. :)

Everyone have a nice day. I am soooo happy my cyst is gone.

laughsalot
04-01-2004, 02:35 PM
I am happy that you had a great visit with positive results!

janelle
04-02-2004, 12:04 AM
I took the pills for a month to get rid of a cyst and it worked. Well the doc said it did. Guess it was a good way to get some money. :confused:

advocate
04-02-2004, 12:32 AM
The pill helps with cystic ovaries, the cysts that form when you ovulate, since you dont ovulate, you dont get those cysts, they are usually smaller and go away, but some people have some that persist, after all we ovulate by forming a cyst that bursts and releases the egg

DivineMsDi
04-02-2004, 05:08 AM
I think they are supposed to help new ones from forming. I was just so fed up with the old gyno. She never explained a darn thing. She made me suffer and worry I was stricken with some disease just because I had a simple cyst! She is history. The new gyno was an older man and seemed more sympathetic and willing to explain things.

cookiegirl
04-02-2004, 06:02 AM
I am glad to hear you liked your new doctor. It is nice when they explain things to you. It really does ease your mind. I am glad you are feeling better.

JWWB2000
04-02-2004, 06:39 AM
Nice to see your appointment went well and you are more comfortable with the new doc! :)

Tasha405
04-02-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by advocate
The pill helps with cystic ovaries, the cysts that form when you ovulate, since you dont ovulate, you dont get those cysts, they are usually smaller and go away, but some people have some that persist, after all we ovulate by forming a cyst that bursts and releases the egg That's how my sister is. They put her on some kind of birth control for it.

I'm glad you like your new doctor. :)