PDA

View Full Version : 2 V/W: Weather and tired of being preggo!!!

JWWB2000
04-01-2004, 07:19 AM
First whine: It has been raining and gloomy here since Tues of this week!!! I will be so glad when all of this crap just goes away and the sun is out!!! It will be so much nicer then and a heck of a lot warmer.

Second: I am SO tired and done being preggo it is just not funny! My back hurts, my tailbone hurts if I sit for too long, I am getting these nasty headaches (of which are being monitored), my legs and feet are swelling up, and I am just drained of all my energy!! Plus Jacob is already 6 lbs and likes to move around all of the stinkin time!!! I know this is a happy time but I'm just not that happy right now!!! I will be glad once he is here and I can get around a heck of a lot better!

I am feeling a little better but can someone come and take my place at work so I can go home and sleep? I only wish that was possible :)

Thanks for letting me whine!! I think I am in dire need for some cheese to go with all the whining....LOL

schsa
04-01-2004, 07:22 AM
Get in your car and drive down here. It's absolutely beautiful. And you can hang out at the beach and get off you feet. Sit down and listen to the waves and relax.

JWWB2000
04-01-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by schsa
Get in your car and drive down here. It's absolutely beautiful. And you can hang out at the beach and get off you feet. Sit down and listen to the waves and relax.

Now that doesn't sound like a bad idea!! I have been to the beach there and loved it!! If it were only a tad bit closer..........

MamaFairal
04-01-2004, 08:32 AM
This too shall pass.......along with the rain!

Dolly<3
04-01-2004, 09:02 AM
Wow...
So this is the OTHER side of pregnancy! lol The side that's not all AWWW a baby is growing inside me! Huh? lol

My "I want a baby" meter just went down a tad. :p

Hope you feel better soon!!

ezmoney163
04-01-2004, 09:46 AM
((((Wendy)))))

I sympathize with you!!!

DivineMsDi
04-01-2004, 03:51 PM
I don't know if you have any kids yet, but you are going to be one busy mommy once your baby arrives, so be kind to yourself. Take time to let the house get messy and rest.

As you get along in pregnacy, you feel your bad days sometimes!

"So this is the OTHER side of pregnancy! lol The side that's not all AWWW a baby is growing inside me! Huh? lol "

DOLLY----

I love my son dearly but (gasp, someone is actually admitting to it) I HATED being pregnant. Sorry, I did. I hated feeling vulnerable and hormonal and "spacy." I didn't have morning sickness, and didn't gain a lot of weight, but I had some other things I didn't like. (itchy skin, weird hormone surges, feeling exhausted out of no where.)

It's part of the reason I only have one child.

Good luck JWW. Your baby will be worth it in the end!

JWWB2000
04-02-2004, 06:13 AM
Thanks for all the replys. I just needed to whine and thanks for letting me do it.