PDA

View Full Version : Make your own leave in Conditioner for hair

Tigerseye0420
03-31-2004, 06:07 PM
Ok so I cant afford the expensive leave in conditioners and I figured to try something new...I have tried watering conditioner down to last longer and also tried just adding a little conditioner to my hair and not rinsing it out...Both of those work great but I figured to make it last even longer (and I also like leave in conditioners anyways) I took an old spray bottle I have and added about 2-3 oz of coditioner (I used suave mountain strawberry) and then filled the bottle the rest of the way with water...shook it and used it and it works great! The bottle I used was 13.5 oz so about 2-3 oz of conditioner and about 10-11 oz of conditioner is what I used!

nanajoanie
03-31-2004, 06:11 PM
Another cheap hair conditioner is fabric softner. Really.

babymaniac
03-31-2004, 06:17 PM
I have long ,natural curly hair. It can be a nightmare.I usually just use a dollup of cheap conditioner ,comb it through my towel dried hair and don't rinse.It works wonders and isn't greasy looking or anything.

Taegus
03-31-2004, 08:29 PM
:) Wow! Thanks, I really needed this. I love leave ins, but they are too expensive (in my opinion), so this will be wonderful! Thanks.

PS~How does that fabric softner thing work??????

Tigerseye0420
03-31-2004, 08:35 PM
fabric softener mixed with water is how it is supposed to be used but even mixing 1/4 fab sof to 3/4 water made my hair greasy really bad...this doesnt do that.

they are too expensive imo as well :)