PDA

View Full Version : Preggo update: Went to Dr today!!!

ezmoney163
03-31-2004, 03:06 PM
And guess what!!!

It is still gonna be a while till the baby is born lol
The ultrasound looked great he said. The baby is growing fast, ahead of date by 3 weeks. So that is why I look big LOL ( All belly LMAO) He said I feel like I do because of my back, he wants me to do Physical therapy but I said no way I do not have time for that. Not with my dd and ds and trying to get ready for school, etc. Just dont have the time. LOL He laughed and said you may change your mind, and if you do please call me I will get you in there right away. LOL I was like ok no problem. So anyway, he said the baby is breach but not to worry that it isn't a problem because I will be having a c section and it would be ok!! But also I am really in the early stages of the baby turning, so he could turn. LOL My blood pressure was wonderful and I didn't gain any weight this past week. He is very proud of me for that. He also said that in 4 or 5 weeks I will have another ultrasound and from there we will decide when this baby will be delivered. Woo Hoo!! So exciting!! He will not change my due date though because of me having a c section. He said the baby will let me know when he is ready to be here. :) I go back on the April 12th ( 2 weeks). I'll keep you updated!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-31-2004, 03:14 PM
Sounds like you're doing good Brandy! Are you all ready for the big day?

sharinbo
03-31-2004, 03:49 PM
Sounds like you have a really caring OB. Hope your back feels better...that must be really rough with little ones at home. Take care of yourself!

laughsalot
03-31-2004, 04:16 PM
That is great news!! Thanks so much for keeping us updated. :D

hollymarie
03-31-2004, 04:19 PM
congrats, i wish on you a fast and easy recovery

monii222
04-01-2004, 04:57 AM
I am glad that everything is going ok for you. Can't wait for the baby to arrive. I am excited!!!! LOL

LadyBones
04-01-2004, 05:16 AM
thats great!!! It's always nice to hear good news ;)

JWWB2000
04-01-2004, 05:51 AM
Keep us updated!!! Glad you are doing well and the baby is as healthy as can be :)

Angeleyes03
04-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Brandy,I am glad to hear that all is well with you and the baby :).

ChristiNate
04-01-2004, 07:14 AM
Glad you and baby are healthy, Brandy! ;)