PDA

View Full Version : Girl threatens mom with knife for taking phone

YankeeMary
03-30-2004, 05:25 AM
Police use pepper spray to subdue 14-year-old
HONG KONG - A 14-year-old Hong Kong girl flew into a rage and chased her mother around their flat with a knife and wooden pole after she confiscated the teenager’s mobile phone, a police spokeswoman said on Monday.

The terrified mother locked herself in the bedroom and police arrived at the scene on Saturday to see the girl in a frenzy, hacking at the door with the knife.

“They had to use pepper spray to subdue the girl before they could rescue the mother,” the spokeswoman said.

The mother sustained slight injury to her arm, but no charges were made. Social workers are now handling the case.

Unreal eh? I am glad to see its not just the United States with unruly teens...I have a 14 year old son and God help him if he would ever do anything like that to me...I can't imagine running from my child or being afraid of him, but then again I can't imagine my sons doing something like that to me...though I do know that it does happen.

justinenycole26
03-30-2004, 05:53 AM
BRAT! It makes me sick to see kids that think their parents *OWE* them a cell phone, $100 jeans, a car, etc. But who can we really blame that kids have such a sense of entitlement? They had to learn it somewhere.

YankeeMary
03-30-2004, 06:08 AM
Agree

Dolly<3
03-30-2004, 06:25 AM
:eek: She sounds like she wasn't just a brat, but unstable brat.

buttrfli
03-30-2004, 06:32 AM
I was WAY to afraid of my mom to try anything that stupid LOL

She was a great mom, but she meant business.... heck I am still afraid! LOL :D

AngelGrim
03-30-2004, 07:13 AM
My mom would have knocked me down and whooped by tookis, I wouldn't have had a chance to go that crazy lol. My dh said his dad would have taken him down too lol.