PDA

View Full Version : Must be something in the air.

suziebee20
03-27-2004, 12:51 PM
Just an observation but it seems a lot of people have been snappy, and probably over what happened I'm assuming yesterday or this morning. And on top of that everyone in my house is screaming at each other as well... Even my boyfriends brother is screaming about something on the other end of the phone! Me thinks I'm going to crawl under a rock for a few days. Someone call me when the smoke clears. :)

EgHunny
03-27-2004, 12:53 PM
I am right behind ya Suzie

twinkiesmom
03-27-2004, 12:57 PM
I hear ya. Not like that around here cuz dh is working . . . . but there are days when all h*ll busts loose. I got a cpl bottles of Smirnoff hidden as a 'stash' when I get in a situation like u where I just wanna crawl somewhere and hide. I think I bought that six pack of smirnoffs in november, and last count there's 2 left, so I'm not doing that bad for 5 mos. lol Hope u can tolerate the rest of your day!

ezmoney163
03-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Not here my DH is chipper today!!! LOL He is outside cleaning our yard and stuff LOL

I on the otherhand am cleaning the closests. Ugh!!

hotdoglove
03-27-2004, 02:18 PM
it is beautiful here and i love it- i hope to get out for another walk when dh comes home

JKATHERINE
03-27-2004, 02:47 PM
I hear ya suziebee...people are awfully snappy and rude here the past couple of days. Can you fit another (albeit pregnant) person under your rock? lol

ang in NC
03-27-2004, 09:32 PM
same here, the whole family has got pms

spongebob
03-27-2004, 09:50 PM
no chit we all have pms up in here my hubby even has it...must be something in the water.

AngelGrim
03-28-2004, 08:44 AM
I have pms bad, I think that I will follow suite and hide, and dh and I went shopping all day yesterday and my legs are so sore from all the walking, saw an older lady get hit by a car, I cried for her, she was talking to the emps but still.anyway, hope you start having a better day.:)