PDA

View Full Version : Confused and Looking for answers

Taegus
03-23-2004, 09:53 AM
Hello all!

I tried to start an exchange or swap:

http://www.bigbigforums.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=388372

but no one has responded to it. Usually people are quick to join these....

Did I do something wrong (I mean did I set the limit too high, is it just something that no one is interested in, etc.)

What could I have done to made a more exciting exchange?

Thanks for all your help!

Tasha405
03-23-2004, 10:02 AM
I seen the swap thread and I thought it looked like a good idea but I won't do anymore swaps because I did one and never got a thing. Maybe others feel the same way.

Plus, I think they have some other swaps going on right now for Easter so maybe everyone is already doing something else?

Edited to add.. I don't think its anything against you or how you set up your swap. :)

buttrfli
03-23-2004, 10:36 AM
I also thought it was a great swap. BUT (and this is JMHO) $25 is a lot of money to invest when you don't know exactly who you are dealing with.

You seem to have some great guidelines in your swaps and I would be happy to join one, one day, but I just can't afford it right now.

And I agree with Tasha, I don't think its personal, its probably a combination of many things.

Taegus
03-23-2004, 10:55 AM
Thanks guys! I thought maybe I had stepped on some toes or something. Thanks for the input!

tsquared
03-23-2004, 11:30 AM
On the other hand i have witnessed many a SMILE from the swaps that people kept thier end of the deal. You never know just how big of an impact just saying hi can have on a person.............