PDA

View Full Version : Childrens Clothing swap.....Infants to kids sizes, spring,summer,fall

Mummyof3
03-19-2004, 07:20 AM
Seasons are changing and spring and summer are almost here.I am looking for several items to complete my kids wardrobes and cant afford to go out and buy all new items right now. I thought this might be a fun way to find a solution to needing items,to trade for clothing for our kids!

This swap is only for swapping CLOTHING infant, baby, toddler and childrens clothing.

ALL clothing you send MUST be in good condition....aka NO stains, tears, holes, rips, broken zippers or busted snaps, missing buttons, etc. If someone wants play clothes they'll request them.

Participation is open to BBS members who’ve had no negative feedback for the past 6 months, been a member for over 3 months.
Value of the swap is at least: $20.00 (not including shipping)

#1 Post your ISO list.
Don’t forget to include:

a- Your name and BBS username

b- Link to your feedback thread(s) (at BBS and if none here, start one and list feedback links from other sites like E-bay, yahoo, etc)

c- Zipcode so mamas can calculate shipping (and if in Canada, please state so).

d- Please, if you need more than one of something, or need more only one of something, please specify that when you list the item you’re ISO. I recently asked for an address book in a swap and got 3 of them. (example: s/s summer shirts size 5 (4-6 shirts)

e- PLEASE specify gender (boy or girl), sizes, styles, anything else that will help your swap partner get a great pkg together for you.

#2 Look over others’ ISO lists here on this post and e-mail me at kelly_mickey26@msn.com with at least 3 choices for folks you have items for. Unless you specify, I will match you up with one mama to swap with. If you can or wish to do more than one, please let me know this, too. Also, in the e-mail, please include your name, BBS username, e-mail address and mailing address (a MUST!).

#3 PLEASE follow the above instructions or you may not be eligible to participate.

TIME FRAME
You can post your ISO lists here until Wed., March 24th th, 8pm CST. I will need you to E-MAIL ME at kelly_mickey26@msn.com with your swap recipient choices by Thursday March 25th,8pm CST.
I will begin e-mailing participants with their swap recipients on Friday night (the 26th) or Sat, March 27th(or post to this thread!).
Packages are to be mailed NO LATER than Monday April 2nd.

**Delivery confirmation is mandatory. You will be responsible for e-mailing the tracking/delivery confirmation # to me when pkg is mailed or posting it here**

Thanks so much and happy swapping!
Kelly
kelly_mickey26@msn.com

Please note: Entering into this swap is just like trading with someone privately. It is greatly appreciated that appropriate feedback be left for those involved.

Mummyof3
03-19-2004, 07:24 AM
Kelly-aka-mummyof3

zip code is 64034 (mo)

My feedback is in my sig line

My Iso.......

~~Samantha age 4.~~
40 inches and 39 lbs.

I prefer dresses to her knees or below. Short sleeve or sleeveless sundress types size 5-6 (5 dresses)

Shorts size 5 (slim is best) really could use something other then jean shorts we have several pairs of those (4pairs)

Shirts size 5 (characters are fine not pickey 5-7 shirts)

Sandals size 9.5 (1 pair)

Socks shoe size 9.5 (5 or more pairs)

Jammies size 5 (3)

hats

We are not pickey on brands but would like them to be good clothes not play clothes she has enough items for play clothes.

~~Nicholas age 3~~
38.5inches and 40 lbs size 4-5

Shorts size 4 (4-5 pairs)

shirts button up,hawaian print, t-shirt not a big fan of the polo shirts. size 4-5 (5-7 shirts)

socks shoe size 9.5 (3 or more pairs)

Jammies size 4-5

hats (he has a some what big head)

We are not pickey on brands but would like them to be good clothes not play clothes he has enough items for play clothes.

ShelleyG
03-19-2004, 08:09 AM
~~MY ISO~~

Shelley aka ShelleyG
zip code is 14903 NY

My feedback link:

http://www.bigbigforums.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=302732&highlight=ShelleyG

My Iso.......

~~Rochelle age 14~~ (girl)

Jeans size 9 (flair teen styles)

Shirts S/S size M/LG JR (teenish)
Hoodies size M/Lg Jrs.

~~Chelsea age (almost 4)~~ (girl)
40 lbs size 5

Shorts size 5

shirts Short sleeve pull over dont like button up at all.
socks age appropriate she is in @ a size 11 kiddie shoe

Pants size 5 no zippers has to be easy pulling on and off

RJ (boy) Age 9 months 20 lbs

summer outfits 12M
Hats (any)
socks 9 Months he is in a little baby shoe size 3
shoes size 3 or 4 any and all

Not picky on brands either, I have alot of girl clothes size 2T - 4T

and infant boy clothes 0-6M

sweetcheekscg@aol.com

NINK
03-19-2004, 08:12 AM
o.k. back to update:

3 year old daughter:
i need a size 4T bikini
size 4T girls bath robe any season but not a swim robe
size 4T girls summer shirts and shorts(no dresses! has a ton!)
7.5-8 toddler girls summer shoes like sandles or flip flops
alwasy use socks and undies, she loves the undie sets that have the little "bra" with them. and she could use tights.
4T windbreaker that ziups up not a pull over.
she'd like a ring that has a heart on it,not technically clothes but thought i'd list anyhow.

6 year old son:
could use size 7 boys jeans and shorts
size 8 summer shirts
size 8 nice church dress shirts
size 8 suit or vest, something nice he can wear to my cousins wedding.
socks and undies
size 12 summer sandles

2 in july daughter:
2T bikini
2T bath and/or swim robe(s)
socks
tights
2T dresses
2T rain coat
nice dress she could wear to the wedding,the colors are white and yellow, my other daughter and i are both in the wedding so i'd like my other 2 kids to look nice too!

i think that's all i need

NINK
03-20-2004, 12:50 PM
i updated my list thought i'd bump this backl to the top so more people can join:)

Mummyof3
03-22-2004, 08:23 AM
bumping.......
if we do not get more interested participants i guess i will just delete this.

NINK
03-22-2004, 08:40 AM
i ownder why we arn't getting more joiners?

well i can send to shelly, if maybe she could send to you and you to me than we could still do this.