PDA

View Full Version : My Friends, The Angels

MistyWolf
03-17-2004, 06:57 PM
******If You Come Across An Angel ******

Everyday in the real world around us, real-life angels are doing the things they do. And bringing smiles to the real world around them

Real-life angels build bridges instead of walls. They don't play hide and seek with the truth, and they don't have hidden agendas. They tend to be the only ones who understand what you're going through. If they sense that you're hurting they do whatever they can to help you.

Real-life angels understand difficulties and always give the benefit of the doubt. They don't hold others up to the standards they can't live by themselves. Real-life angels are what "inner beauty" is all about.

Real-life angels don't hold things against you; the only thing they hold is you. They take your hand in theirs when you could use a little reassurance. They walk beside you when you could do with a little guidance and direction in your life. And they support you in your attempts to do what is right.

If someone in your life is wonderfully like an angel to you, it is important to let them know. It is the nicest compliment that you could ever give. In all the days of your life and in all the years that you live.

If you come across an angel like this, you are one of the luckiest people of all.

Tracy'sMom
03-18-2004, 11:33 AM
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed that.

maxima
03-18-2004, 11:43 AM
Thanks Misty Wolf. I hope you don't mind, but I "borrowed" it to post at Angels for Hope, a charity that I work with. It's beautiful and I'm sure they will appreciate it as much as I do.

MistyWolf
03-18-2004, 11:56 AM
No I don't mind at all. Are those the ladies who make the pretty angels and butterfly's (smiley faces too?)

Glad you guys enjoyed that as much as I did.

KATinKY
03-18-2004, 11:57 AM
Very pretty, thanx for sharing it with us.