PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from New Hampshire here?

DivineMsDi
03-17-2004, 11:36 AM
Or formerly from NH? We are thinking serious (after kicking around a hundred other places) of moving to the Live Free or Die State. Opinions? Comments? Whatever....:)

evrita
03-17-2004, 11:53 AM
I work in NH and live in VT maybe I can help. It is like everywhere you go some places are better then others. Cost of living is well I think it is fine but then again It depends where you are coming from. The weather can be nice lol

teenap
03-17-2004, 12:08 PM
its okay I guess...I live in a smaller town, but the bigger towns like manchester, concord and Nashua are nice

evrita
03-17-2004, 12:37 PM
See those are the towns that I dont really care Much for There is alot of crime in Manchester and Concord can be expensive to live in

teenap
03-17-2004, 01:04 PM
true on both counts, but the smaller towns are sooo far from everything, although we just got a shaws, big doings in town!
concord is expensive...Nashua is too

evrita
03-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Very true we got a shaw across the river in NH but the good thing is Manchester is usally pretty close driving distance and can see some good concerts at the Verizon Arena

MamaFairal
03-17-2004, 01:29 PM
OH OH pick me ...........

I am from NH.......I moved to Missouri alittle over a yrs ago but if there is anything ya wanna know ask me.......

Lived in Manchester most my life.......PM"d ya ok