PDA

View Full Version : Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse

EgHunny
03-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Ok everything started looking up yesterday. I was in a great mood this morning, that and I was going to get to find out what my little nice/nephew was going to be. Well we get this call and the Drs found a tumor in my SIL. My brother is scared to death that he is going to lose her. They said it could be nothing but they dont want to remove it until the baby is born. Which is in either the end of June or early July (shes having c-section). And the baby wont let us see if shes a she, or hes a he. Everyone is hoping that it is just scar tissue from her other babies. That is what my mom thinks it is. So here is my bad week. Is someone testing me? If they are I sure wish they would stop!

Jen

zitra
03-11-2004, 12:50 PM
((((HUGS))))

Whitequeen39
03-11-2004, 02:00 PM
You really have been having a time of it lately, sorry Sweety, big big hugs to ya...

AngelGrim
03-11-2004, 02:16 PM
Praying she will be ok, hugs!!!!!!!

schsa
03-11-2004, 03:07 PM
I love the way that doctors scare people to death. If it were horrible they would be taking it now and not waiting. And it could very easily be scar tissue or something that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Be positive. Doctors always give the absolute worst case senario. (yes we are putting a stitch in this cut but you could loose your entire body if we don't make a knot at both ends.)

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-11-2004, 03:47 PM
Big hugs for you and your family. It will turn out ok.

laughsalot
03-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hope things get better for you really soon!

karefree
03-13-2004, 07:33 AM
Saying a prayer for your family that everyone will be healthy. I think it will be very hard on everyone to not worry during the last few months of this pregnancy. I am praying for the best for all.

Tasha405
03-13-2004, 10:40 AM
{{{Hugs}}}