PDA

View Full Version : My Friend Rose

paininthebutt
03-11-2004, 09:15 AM
I wanted to take a few minutes to write to you all about my friend Rose. She lives in Tennessee and has been my friend for about 2 years now.

Last Sunday her 13 year old son along with 6 other teenaged children was in a severe car accident and unfortunately, none of them survived.

Her son, Trey was her youngest of three children and her only boy.

I wanted to ask that everyone please take a minute out of your lives to just think of Rose, say a prayer, and keep her in your thoughts as she needs every bit of strength she can find in life right now to just get by hour by hour and day by day.

I also ask that keep the other 6 families in your thoughts and prayers as well.

I am going to paste in here a link to a website that I created for Rose and her family. Please take a minute to post a message (you will have to use your .NET passprt to sign in). After things settle down I will share this site with Rose and her family.

http://groups.msn.com/ToMyDearFriendRose

NOTE: If you know Rose and her family… please do not forward this to her. I would like time to edit and complete it after lots of messages are rec’d before she sees it.

Otherwise, if you can take a minute to forward this to people that you know… you would be doing a wonderful thing!

ALSO> AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL IS A PORTION OF THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE REPOSRTING THE ACCIDENT (I really am uncomfortable forwarding this, but wanted to give you the chance to read about the accident if it was not on your local news)

Thank you,

Erin

http://groups.msn.com/ToMyDearFriendRose

Auto crash claims lives of seven area teens

Seven Millington teen-agers were killed early Sunday when the vehicle in which they were riding on Chambers Road left the roadway and struck a tree.

The Shelby County Sheriff's Office identified the victims as Michael, 15; Clifford "Trey", 13; Lauren, 14; Samantha, 15; Jessica, 13; Crystal, 13; and Eric, 14. They were all students at Millington Middle School.

Shular, public affairs officer for the Sheriff's Office, said a 1991 Mazda Protege' driven by *****, in which the others were passengers, was traveling west on Chambers at a high rate of speed about a quarter of a mile west of Quito Road. He said the vehicle crossed the double-yellow center line and became "airborne" in a "little rise in the road" that some local residents call "Thrill Hill." The car hit the pavement in the eastbound lane, he said, and then struck the tree in the middle of its right side.

minxie
03-11-2004, 09:51 AM
This happened not far from us. We have heard about it every day since it has happened. I have been preaying for everyone involved. I am so sorry for your friend Rose.....:(

paininthebutt
03-11-2004, 09:55 AM
she is just so so terribly bummed out.. (which anyone would be).. I just want her to know that she isn't alone.. and that lots of people are thinking about her...
Even if you don't want to go to the site I set up.. post here and I will forward on to her at a later date...

JazzMama
03-11-2004, 11:04 AM
I also saw this on the news and was just floored at how young the kids were. ((HUGS)) and Prayers going out for your friend, as well as, the other families.

schsa
03-11-2004, 11:14 AM
I had read this and I couldn't help but feel for the family. My thoughts go out to her.

Whitequeen39
03-11-2004, 11:26 AM
As a Mom of 5 son's my heart goes out to your friend and all the families this involved, will be praying for God's comfort to those grieving the loss of their precious children.

MamaFairal
03-12-2004, 07:04 PM
As afriend of someone who just lost a 4 yr old in a accident i cant help but cry for this family also

queenangie
03-12-2004, 10:25 PM
So sad to hear of the loss for each of these families.

We'll send warm hugs & prayers.
Angie

VALENA-)45
03-13-2004, 12:47 PM
THIS IS TO ALL THE FAMILIES THAT HAS LOST SOMEONE. TO THEM I SAY: MY SYMPATHIES LIE WITH YOU ALL, AND I WILL PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS. I AM VERY SORRY THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU.((((((((((LOVE ONES , FRIENDS, AND FAMILIES.))))))))))))