PDA

View Full Version : Dysfunctional Boyfriend

catdance
03-06-2004, 05:41 PM
If there was a "tear" icon, I would have used it.
I live with a man who has no control of himself...none. We fight alot, he is a very angry person, who rather than attack me with his body, although sometime's he trap's me in a room, or a corner to verabally "vomit" all over me. I see a therapist and before, I used to tell him about my appointment's, and now my very personal life and painful background come's to haunt me through his words, which are ficious... I have many way's to come back after him, I just don't anymore..he isn't a big drinker, more the "smoking kind", he is overweight and at 40 year's old has nothing to show for himself..everything in the house we live in and use in mine..I HATE HIM!!!!
I can't believe after the year's I have been alive, I ever thought to live or love with him..I have been through this before, with other men..I don't know what to do anymore.
In Decemember when we moved, I put out over $3,000..in bill's food and the security of this place, and I was unemployed,and although he has paid last month's stuff in full, he still isn't EVEN on anything, I have decided to not buy food for him, as most of the shopping I do is around him, and I will cease that.
3 time's since we have lived here, he has stormed out, only to come back the next day..I think I know where he goes, to the guy's for a drunk..but I can't do any of this anymore.
I am moving, I will not tolerate this pain..and I am in it now..
This feel's like I have been beat-up again, the physical kind....and within day's..he will be "sorry to me"..but now..I can't accept it.
Not ever again.
Just had to pout about it..
Sorry!!!
Not a great read, and as I read over it..it just sad..and not even close to how I do, really feel..
<sorry>
:(

iluvmybaby
03-06-2004, 06:05 PM
You need to stop taking the crap hun, you owe it to yourself, that is an emotionally abusive man and he aint gonna change. ((HUGS)) Been there, done that, if you need to talk PM me or email me at iluvmybaby2004@hotmail.com Will ya?

queenangie
03-06-2004, 06:07 PM
{{{{{Lisagirl}}}}}

So sorry you are going through a tough time right now.
Sounds like you are getting things turned around and
will be moving ahead in a more positive direction.
You do not deserve this abuse, Lisa!
Take care of yourself and let us know how things are
progressing.
Hugs,
Angie

laughsalot
03-06-2004, 08:12 PM
{{{{lisagirl}}}} I am so sorry you are going through this. I will keep you in my thoughts. I hope things get better for you really fast.

faygokraze
03-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Dont let this boy cause you so much stress. Stay strong!!!!!

Dolly<3
03-07-2004, 01:11 AM
(((((Lisagirl))))) You know you deserve better and will HAVE better if you get rid of this guy.

lassss
03-07-2004, 06:00 AM
If the lease/mortgage is in your name, kick his A$$ outta there...Neither you nor anyone needs to put up with that crap from anybody. There are alot of nice guys out there, ya just hafta find them...good luck to you.....It's better to be alone then to live like in constant chaos

mlayton1994
03-07-2004, 06:06 AM
hugs

catdance
03-07-2004, 08:34 AM
UPDATE..he "dared" me to give notice to our landlord, and said he told him what a Liar" I was on everything, so I wrote out a notice and gave it to him last night, and left, when I returned the boyfriend was in the dirty basement sleeping on a mattress...so I am moving and it is May 31, this is over with.
I thank everyone who read this and gave me (()))'s and all, I am sure I will be back, I know I will go broke on this deal, but I can't even apperciate myself anymore. I hope this will heal and simmer down internally. I feel like dirt. But hopeful as well.

schsa
03-07-2004, 08:41 AM
Don't let him know where you are moving. Change your phone number and take a break from men in general. Get back into therapy and get your sense of self esteem back.

ShelleyG
03-07-2004, 09:05 AM
girl you know my im (use it) talk to me, I am so here for you, been threw that with my X a$$hole, and I will always be here for you to talk to and lend a shoulder for you :)

{{{{{{HUGZ}}}}}}

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-07-2004, 09:49 AM
It' sbetter to go broke to move then to be unhappy,all circumsatnces are different,I believe you are doing the right thing!! Make sure you have your place and he doesn't know where it is.

Hugs

TX_Cowgirl
03-07-2004, 10:04 AM
stay strong get out and dont look back
take care of yourself

Tasha405
03-07-2004, 10:11 AM
{{{lisagirl}}} Like the others have said..

Stay strong and far away from him. Don't let him know where you're moving to or anything. Good Luck!

Dolly<3
03-07-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by lisagirl
UPDATE..he "dared" me to give notice to our landlord, and said he told him what a Liar" I was on everything, so I wrote out a notice and gave it to him last night, and left, when I returned the boyfriend was in the dirty basement sleeping on a mattress...so I am moving and it is May 31, this is over with.
I thank everyone who read this and gave me (()))'s and all, I am sure I will be back, I know I will go broke on this deal, but I can't even apperciate myself anymore. I hope this will heal and simmer down internally. I feel like dirt. But hopeful as well.

Way to go!! :) (((((Lisa))))) good luck!

girlwithsoul
03-08-2004, 04:29 PM
Hang in there.....things can only get better!!!

(((LISA)))

VALENA-)45
03-08-2004, 09:47 PM
STAY STRONG, HOLD YOUR HEAD UP, YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS. AND LADY YOU ARE "NOT" DIRT. YOU ARE A LADY THAT GOT TAKEN ADVANTAGE, BY A DIRTY ROTTEN RAT. TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS, AND GOOD LUCK.

hotdoglove
03-12-2004, 09:37 AM
{{hugs for you}} Good luck to you

lassss
03-12-2004, 09:52 AM
Don't be down on yourself hun..you made an independent step to rid yourself of someone who wants to take you down with him. Take care of you first, the rest will follow and fall into place.

Kelsey1224
03-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Wow...I'm so proud of you for being strong and taking this step. He is obviously one of those toxic people that we so often hear about. He can't feel good about himself unless he is putting you down.

You deserve so much more. Yea...it's going to cost a lot to fix this mistake in your life...but the most valuable thing will be preserved...YOU!!!

ttistin
03-12-2004, 01:21 PM
{{{{Hugs}}}} I agree with everyone here, you are doing the right thing and I for one am proud of you for standing up and doing it.