PDA

View Full Version : can you report non-sent items on ebay??

irrelevant0
03-06-2004, 04:43 PM
i know sellers can report non-paying auction winners, but can auction winners report sellers who don't send items?

picklepuss
03-06-2004, 04:53 PM
I don't see why not.How long has it been since you paid for the item?And has the seller given you a reason or stopped communicating?

Katt
03-06-2004, 04:53 PM
I would think so. I've never had to, but I did have to go to paypal one time. I think there was something to fill out on ebay too.

Sorry if you haven't received your stuff. :(

irrelevant0
03-06-2004, 05:16 PM
it has been 3 months since i payed for the item, give or take a day or two. the shirt is protected under the paypal buyer protection thing, but you have to file a repory within 30 days, and i just found that recently... i don't really know much about ebay, haven't been on it that long. they are in malasia though, so i figured it would take a while, like a month or a month and a half, just not this long.
do you think this would fall under mail fraud?

junebugger
03-06-2004, 07:15 PM
Hi-I went thru something like this last month-

THere is a place on ebay to file-they will also suggest to try to work it out through the people first-which I am sure you have tried(I did for almost a month) e-mails upon e-mails to the persons selling the items. Ebay was very quick to send an e-mail to me stating that they were checking into it(although the person I had reported had be come a "non member" I thought we were just screwed-as I had paid by a MO) any hoot the people finally came thru and sent me my item(I about fell over..lol) Any hoot-there is such thing I just cant think of what its called exactly but if you look on the site you should be able to find it(report a seller-did not recieve merchandise or something like that). To bad about the 30 day period with paypal as I am not sure they can do much about it after 30 days?

Good luck to you and hoping that maybe its just reealllyyy slow mail from there? Sorry I am not much help on it.