PDA

View Full Version : Help me

Mistress
03-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Its done.

Thank you to the two who helped!

ShelleyG
03-05-2004, 05:48 PM
Should the United States change to the national health care system (similar to Canada or parts of Europe)? yes they have a far better system than we do

Should heath care be the government's responsibility (other than poor/handicapped/etc) or should we all be more responsible setting aside the money needed to keep medical insurance? Yes, health care is too expensive even with discounts offered threw work, my hubbies is over 200 a month for a family plan. and he gets 14 -24 hours :eek:

Mistress
03-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Thanks Shelley!!

mamalamas
03-05-2004, 05:55 PM
Should the United States change to the national health care system (similar to Canada or parts of Europe)?

YES ! YES ! YES !

Should heath care be the government's responsibility (other than poor/handicapped/etc) or should we all be more responsible setting aside the money needed to keep medical insurance?

The government has money to spend. People like me .... who work a gazzilion hours every week for next to little pay just to be able to survive one week to the next ... and worry about health insurance on top of it???? :confused: If the government worried as much about the important things like healtcare for people who don't have it because they can't afford it ... and they have more bills on top of bills .... as they did about what is going on in our radio stations ... we would be alright

JMHO !!!!!!!!

Mistress
03-05-2004, 06:35 PM
Awesome!

Thanks Mamalamas :D