PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone Please Pray For Me...

msmom79
03-03-2004, 07:25 PM
MY EX IS REALLY PISSED OFF AT ME CAUSE I TOOK OUR TWO SONS TO EAT THE OTHER DAY(HE DIDNT GO CAUSE HE WASNT HOME).AND CAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN CALLING HIM..............DAH! IM LISTNEING TO ALL THE THINGS YOU ALL HAVE TOLD ME.(HEY IM PROUD OF ME) BUT HE IS VERY ANGRY WITH ME.YOUNGEST SON TOLD ME THAT IF HIS DAD CANT CONTROL HIM ,HE'S NOT HAPPY AND THAT HE MAKES HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL.MY YOUNGEST ALSO TOLD ME HIS DAD DOES NOT WANT EITHER ONE OF MY SONS AROUND ME.(WHY I DONT KNOW? AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY OLDEST SON JUST MOVED BACK IN WITH ME..... NEEDLESS TO SAY IM SCARED OF WHAT ALL THREE OF THEM WILL DO TO ME THIS TIME!!!! YOU SEE MY SONS ARE AFRAID OF THEIR DAD TO,SO THEY WILL DO ANYTHING HE SAYS.AND THAT INCLUDES THINGS AGIANST ME!! SO PLEASE WHEN YOU ALL GO TO BED TONIGHT PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ,THAT GOD WILL KEEP ME SAFE AND IN HIS HANDS.I REALLY NEED THIS RIGHT NOW.THANK YOU ANN (MSMOM79.

heartlvrs
03-03-2004, 07:28 PM
many hugs and prayers

tsquared
03-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Lots of prayers for you.....the important thing is not to show your sons you are scared or they will pick up on it and keep their pressure on you to make their dad happy.

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-03-2004, 07:41 PM
GOODNESS,Of course prayers headed your way.

If your son will do something to you,maybe he shouldn't be in your home. How old are your boys?

AngelGrim
03-03-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by DAVESBABYDOLL
GOODNESS,Of course prayers headed your way.

If your son will do something to you,maybe he shouldn't be in your home. How old are your boys?

I totally agree with Davesbabydoll, please stay safe. God keep you in His hands,And send angels to guard around you.

jonette5
03-03-2004, 09:58 PM
Please stay safe. All my hugs, prayers and good vibes coming your way!

laughsalot
03-03-2004, 10:11 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Please stay safe!

reneep45
03-04-2004, 01:16 AM
If i were you ,, i would not have those boys in my house !
i know they are your babys but if you can't trust them , don't take the chance ! i know about this kinda thing , the daddy has control over them !

reneep45
03-04-2004, 01:23 AM
you need to take the boys to a lawyer , counceler or something to tell the story & let them know they will be safe , then you don't have to be afraid of your own kids ! you need to re-asure them that he can't hurt them !

reneep45
03-04-2004, 01:40 AM
what are the ages of these boys ?

msmom79
03-04-2004, 08:32 AM
I AM TRYING TO STAY VERY STRONG.IVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT.AND I HAVE SHARED ALOT OF IT WITH YOU ALL.(VERY GOOD ADVICE HERE).AS FOR MY SONS,THE YOUNGEST LIVES WITH HIS DAD HE IS (22) AND THE OLDEST JUST MOVED BACK WITH ME,HE'S (24).YES THEY ARE MY BABYS,I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THEM,BUT IM AFRAID OF THEM JUST LIKE THIER DAD.AT TIMES I WISH I HAD MONEY CAUSE I WOULD BE GONE,.MY EX HAS ALWAYS TOLD US HE HAS FRIENDS IN THE LETS CALL IT HIGH PLACES,SO IM SAFE,AND MY BOYS HAVE HEARD THIS ALL THIER LIVES. EX AND BOYS PLAY THIS I HATE YOU GAME ALL THE TIME,SO THEY CAN TRY TO GET INFO OUT OF ME,BUT IT JUST DONT WORK.I DONT FEEL SAFE IN MY OWN HOME,I LOCK MY BEDROOM DOOR OF A NIGHT TIME,CAUSE WHEN MY OLDEST USED TO STAY WITH ME,HE LET HIS DAD AND BROTHER IN,WHILE I WAS SLEEPING,AND AWFUL THINGS WOULD HAPPEN. BUT THATS HERE NOR THERE(PEOPLE DO ALOT OF THINGS WHEN THEY ARE SCARED ENOUGH). A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I REALLY ,REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SHOOT MY EX,HE HAD ME SO MAD AND SCARED,THATS WHY IM ASKING FOR PRAYERS CAUSE I DONT WANT TO GO DOWN MY EX'S ROAD. THANKS EVERYONE ANN

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-04-2004, 09:28 AM
What state are you in?

schsa
03-04-2004, 09:35 AM
If your children act that way towards you but are still willing to live with their dad, I would move and leave everyone behind. And don't think that your ex will come after you.

You need to get into some counselling and get yourself out of this mess. Your sons are adults now. They should be able to deal with their father but instead they go along with him. This is no way to live. You deserve something alot better.

KATinKY
03-05-2004, 06:13 AM
I definetly will keep you in my prayers, but please get help, dont live your life like this, noone should be scared all the time nor be unhappy, they might be your boys and you love them dearly, but thats no excuse to put up with the abuse, get out and get help while you can, please pm me or email me if there is anything i can do, what state are you in?
deakky@alltel.net

Tasha405
03-05-2004, 07:10 AM
{{{Hugs}}}

msmom79
03-05-2004, 08:26 AM
AND JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW(NOT BEING MEAN) I HAVE HAD COUNSLING,AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT MY COUNSLER KNOWS ALL OF THIS.HE WASNT MUCH HELP!!I ALSO WENT TO A HPNOTIST(WRONG SP)GUY WHO CHECKS YOUR SUBCONIUOS MIND,(SORRY ABOUT SPELLING) HE TOLD ME,MY EX WAS HURTING ME,SAD THING IS MY EX WAS THERE AT THE TIME AND HE DESTROYED THE TAPE THAT WAS MADE FOR ME,CAUSE MY FINGER POINTED STRAIGHT AT HIM. AT THE NUT HOUSE EX PUT ME IN KNOWS ALL OF THIS.SO IT IS ALL DOCUMENTED STUFF. I HAVE LEFT MYSELF IN GODS HANDS,CAUSE HE HAS BLESSED ME,IN WAYS NO-ONE CAN UNDERSTAND!!HE'S GIVEN ME SPECIAL FRIENDS LIKE ALL OF YOU'S. BUT IM STILL SCARED. ITS TERRIBLE TO LOVE YOUR SONS SO MUCH,BUT TO BE SO AFRAID OF THEM.PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS,I KNOW OTHERS ARE WORSE OFF THEN ME,AND I FEEL FOR THEM DEEPLY,BUT EVERYONE CAN USE PRAYERS.THANKS EVERYONE ANN

cch
03-05-2004, 08:37 AM
You need to tell your ex to back off. If he doesn't leave you alone you're going to get a restraining order, and REALLY get one if you have to! I don't care who your ex "knows" he doesn't know everyone! Rather than talking to the city police you need to call the county sherrif's department, there are some really wonderful guys/girls that are deputies and won't put up with his sh!t!

Your son is living in your house you need to tell him he's going to follow your rules as long as he lives there wether he's 5, 25, or 45 it's YOUR house! If you don't want your ex or other son there then he needs to respect that or get out!