PDA

View Full Version : Just got billed from these so called free mags!!!!

amylove197
03-03-2004, 11:55 AM
dont need any more bad stuff on my credit!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

tsquared
03-03-2004, 11:59 AM
some of them are billed but if you write cancel on it and send invoice back they will stop it. Did you sign up for a trial subscription or what.....do you know??

bambi-fawn
03-03-2004, 12:23 PM
just send the bill back and mark it in big letters..."CANCEL"

MsLynn
03-03-2004, 03:28 PM
i don't sign up for any that require a credit card that way they can't bill me without sending me a paper bill that i can mark cancel on and send back

harloo
03-03-2004, 03:48 PM
If you ever pay for a magazine subscription online through something like valuemags or bestdeals for cheap, always use paypal. Never use a credit card, because after the subscriptions expire some companies automatically renew them.

I get so many free mags it's not funny, but for the ones that are not offered that I want I use paypal to pay for them.

Dolly<3
03-03-2004, 05:56 PM
It could just be that your subscription ran out and they're saying if you want to continue to get that magazine you'll have to pay. It probably isn't a bill for the magazines you've already gotten. It won't show up on your credit b/c you don't owe them anything. They won't send you more until you pay and if they do that's their error. Don't worry!

If it IS a bill for the magazines you've already gotten then you should call the number on the bill and get it figured out. Usually they won't send you any magazines unless you pay them first, so they're most likely not charging you for the issues you've gotten.

KarlaJorge
03-04-2004, 02:50 AM
There is a number you can call also to CANCEL these and if you have been charged on your credit card, they will give you a refund if you cancel within a certain timeframe.

HTH