PDA

View Full Version : Product Evaluations

bush=idiot
03-01-2004, 03:19 PM
What Do You Think is in need of individuals from all 50 US states to conduct product evaluations. Here's how it works ... you receive a product in the mail along with a brief yes/no evaluation form. The form can be scanned and emailed back. That's it ... simple but very beneficial to our clients.

What's in if for you??? You get to try products at no cost to you and let us know what you think of them.

What kind of products are evaluated??? Everything from toilet tissue, protein bars, dental floss, skin care products, soap, trash bags, energy drinks and many, many more. There is no limit to the number of products you may evaluate. You will be contacted before you are sent a product to ensure that it is something you would like to evaluate. What Do You Think understands that not everyone is willing to taste baby food. Or that a 50 lb bag of dog food might not excite you, regardless of the nutritional benefits, unless you have a dog.

If you are interested in assisting with the evaluations, please email forno@bellsouth.net with the following information:

Full Name
Address
City State Zip
Phone
M/F
DOB

Jacie
03-01-2004, 04:17 PM
I am unable to find this company on Google. Do you have any more info? Thanks.

Danny
03-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Anyone famiiar with this company? I don't want to give out info if it isn't on the up and up

Kitcat
03-02-2004, 12:30 AM
They already emailed me to test something. Thanks

bush=idiot
03-02-2004, 04:20 PM
I got this from a different board. I have already received a breath strip sample. They send the sample in an unmarked envelope. And you have to send back an evaluation.

Amy121483
03-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Thank you :) I just signed up last night and they already e-mailed me today to see if I wanted to do the breath strip one.

cln1812
03-03-2004, 04:57 PM
Thanks, I signed up yesterday and they already sent me an email to test something too :)

bush=idiot
07-24-2004, 12:54 PM
Bumping...... :)