PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watchin the Oscars??

jen-ron
02-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Billy Crystal is bein a hoot! lol I LOVED his opening. :) Its not been to stuffy so far but the night is young yet. lol Oh, its on ABC incase you forgot! ;)

nanajoanie
02-29-2004, 07:21 PM
At first I thought it was the Billy Crystal Show. He is so funny. I'm sort of watching. I look up to see what the gals are wearing. My sister is watching it as she and her hubby go to the movies about every week. We haven't gone since Gizmo:) I mean Gremlins:)

nanajoanie
02-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Just saw where Two Soldiers just won an Oscar. They are from Greensboro, NC, my hometown. It's a short film.

Sparkli
02-29-2004, 07:39 PM
i'm kinda watching them... i am sitting here at work (tv station) playing on the computer and watching cbs, nbc, and abc LOL... all on 3 tvs hangin on the wall LOL I like seeing what they are wearing too... :D

Tammy

jen-ron
02-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Was that the one that kept goin on and on?? LOL Im writing a letter to my DH lettin him know how the Lord of The Rings does. lol It sure is nice to see all those pretty dresses huh?? I wish I had the one the lady was wearing, the one from before the Oscars who was interviewing people, it was made of diamonds and was worth 2.5 mil!!

lisarae
02-29-2004, 07:42 PM
That dress was unreal huh..
And Allison and Sting was awesome!!! I love allison krauss anyway.

jen-ron
02-29-2004, 07:47 PM
Definetly unreal, Elijah Wood kept goin on and on about it and she asked him to buy it for her! lol They (him and Peter Jackson) were like, "we could just rip it in two off of her and run now!" LOL

nanajoanie
02-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Allison and Sting were outstanding as usual. I wouldn't expect anything less from those two. First class all the way:)

nanajoanie
02-29-2004, 08:01 PM
Nite all. Going to switch over and watch the 30 min. early news. Need to get up and shake a leg in the morning. Having dinner for 12 tomorrow night, kids and grandkidlettes. Enjoy the Oscars. I'll finish reading about it in the paper in the morning.