PDA

View Full Version : Card Shower for my son's 18th birthday.... please read

houseoconfusion
02-28-2004, 10:11 AM
My oldest son is going to be 18 on March 10th, and i'm really wanting to make this special for him. Being the oldest of 4 kids (the next oldest are my 9 year old twins and then my baby who just turned 7 last week) he has tons of responsiblity thrust upon him daily. And not only does he do all of this but he's going to school with a huge heavy class schedule and pulling straight A's. But that's not even all of it, he actively participates in tons of extra school actives including track, football, 6th grade camp counsler, animal managment contests(he placed 3rd in STATE!), treasurer of his FFA chapter, and tons more! BUT he even makes time to work almost 25 hours PER WEEK! I'm so proud of him as I could NEVER ask for a better child! So if anyone would be interested in sending him a card I would soooo appreciate it, it would show him I do BRAG about him to everyone and I AM SOOO PROUD of him! It's kinda scarey to turn 18 now and being a boy he's talking military already, ughhh. SCAREY FOR MOM TOO! So if you would help make this a special day for him I would so appreciate it. I will be holding any cards I get for him until his actual birthday and then just "make his day". :) Dawn

Dolly<3
02-28-2004, 10:41 AM
Pm'ed ya

adorkablex
02-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Snail mail or one of those e-cards?
I'd be happy to send either.

YankeeMary
02-28-2004, 09:25 PM
PM'd you.

sheasherry
02-29-2004, 06:07 AM
hey dawn ...send me address ..i will send him one ....sherry

tootiemae
02-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Dawn...ya know I'll send him one. Why should Scotty have all the fun. LOL
Hugs, Connie

DBackFan
02-29-2004, 02:06 PM
Hi Dawn, PM me the addy and I will send one out too :)

houseoconfusion
03-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Hi, I think I got back to everyone except one person whose pm box was full, thank you all! If I didn't get back to you it must be something wrong with my pm here on bbs. I've been having tons of trouble even getting on here and when I do i'm frequently "timed out", ughhh. I also have not gotten any emails from bbs for months now, so honestly if I haven't gotten to you right away, I just either haven't been able to get into bbs or didn't even know you replied here or pm'd me. THANKS! Dawn

MsLynn
03-01-2004, 06:14 PM
pm me the addy i'll be glad to send one