PDA

View Full Version : I Have Decided This Moment That I Will Not..........

tsquared
02-26-2004, 06:45 PM
I ahve decided from now on to not was the bath towels......they dont get dirty right ........i mean after all we are clean when we use them......
Am i right or wrong............:eek: :)

ShelleyG
02-26-2004, 06:48 PM
lol T they should be clean but they could get a musty smell if you dont wash them LOL

tigerskiss1963
02-26-2004, 06:48 PM
T are you feeling ok did you take medication

hollymarie
02-26-2004, 06:51 PM
THey should be fine to maybe re use once maybe twice if you have alot of people in the house but they will get mildwy if you let em sit wet to long

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-26-2004, 07:13 PM
yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

jaybird
02-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Have you been talking to my dot? She thinks the same. ;)

tsquared
02-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by DAVESBABYDOLL
yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Hey now makes complete sense to me..........:D

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-26-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by tsquared
Hey now makes complete sense to me..........:D

WHAT MAKES COMPLETE SENSE ?? That I would have to remember to pack some towels?? :p

tsquared
02-26-2004, 07:22 PM
Yep remember to pack the towels...lol

Angeleyes03
02-26-2004, 07:57 PM
LOL!!! :D Have you been talking to my Fiance. ;)

Sparkli
02-26-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Angeleyes03
LOL!!! :D Have you been talking to my Fiance. ;)

must be a boy thing... t, your fiance and my boyfriend! He has told me this on several occasions! And he really dont change the towel either, I have to remember to change it hanging on the hook! I dont even think he even notices there's a new one there! I CANT stand using the same towel twice... ew!

Tammy :D

AngelGrim
02-26-2004, 08:17 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am totally grossed out now hahahaha.

queenangie
02-26-2004, 08:19 PM
We wash towels weekly, unless they are dirty. Saves $$$.
But, growing up I used 2 clean towels for each shower.
How did my Mom do all that wash? Bless her heart!

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-26-2004, 08:34 PM
laundry~I do sooo much laundry daily it's not even funny.I swear when I bend over to put a load in the dryer,2 new loads must shoot out from my @$$

jonette5
02-26-2004, 10:22 PM
laundry~I do sooo much laundry daily it's not even funny.I swear when I bend over to put a load in the dryer,2 new loads must shoot out from my @$$

ROFLMBO at the "mental" picture of this! Do the hooks and underwires from the bras hurt?

I know what you mean though I swear my laundry "mates" and multiply's all the time! Do one load...two more appear....do one load...two more appear..........

Kyla Kym
02-26-2004, 11:01 PM
I swear when I bend over to put a load in the dryer,2 new loads must shoot out from my @$$
I just got in from work and started reading this thread. I swear I just blew Diet Rite out my nose when I read this...:D Either I'm really tired, or that's funny as hell! LMAO :p

I remember in Family Living Class our teacher telling us to not use towels over because of dead skin cells. Not really sure though why it would matter though. I always hang my towels on the back of the door and the one I used on my hair I use the next day for my body and get a clean one for my hair.

justme23
02-26-2004, 11:42 PM
Hubby and I use the same towel for a week... as long as they are hung up and allowed to dry, they can stay 'musty free' for about that long. It's just the two of us and nobody else uses our towels and we only shower every other day, so they only get used 3 or 4 times anyways... I don't see the problem... and besides, we only have like 4 towels anyways... until we have a house that can accomodate guests, I see no reason in making a collection yet.

PrncsNYC
02-27-2004, 12:30 AM
I use a terry cloth robe and I'm sorry but that thing is huge and doesn't get washed but every few weeks! lol

the hair towels smell sooner than my robe...

I'm with the guys on this one.

momfromTN
02-27-2004, 03:54 AM
I insist that the towels be used at least twice, depending on the situation.

CajunBlu
02-27-2004, 04:31 AM
I ahve decided from now on to not was the bath towels......they dont get dirty right ........i mean after all we are clean when we use them......
Am i right or wrong............:eek: :)

Last week it was somebody who left there whites in the hamper for two or three months, and wanted to know how to get the dingy yellow color out...

Maybe you two can hook up and do your laundry together... Three times a year.

Another Tip: If you strain the water that you wash your dishes in, and save that to do your laundry, just think of the money you'll save on your water bill. Just a thought.

Robert

PrncsNYC
02-27-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by CajunBlu
Last week it was somebody who left there whites in the hamper for two or three months, and wanted to know how to get the dingy yellow color out...

Another Tip: If you strain the water that you wash your dishes in, and save that to do your laundry, just think of the money you'll save on your water bill. Just a thought.

Robert

Robert,

That was me. (not a hamper though...bottom shelf of my bathroom linen closet) Why are you so rude? You were so nice when it came to helping with computers and now you are just being obnoxious. I replied to you in my thread as well. Gee thanks for your wisdom. I do laundry once a week. I live alone. What the hell is your problem? Should I pay 2.00 a load to wash and dry 2 things? Or can I please wait until I have a full load of laundry?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nanajoanie
02-27-2004, 05:11 PM
Hubby and I each used our own towel 2-3 times before I washed them. We hung them on the shower bar to dry out between uses. When the kids were still home, I made the boys, especially with short hair, to use hand towels for their hair which they washed about everytime they walked out the door:) It was a pet peeve of mine - HANG UP THE TOWELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

donnakc
02-27-2004, 05:16 PM
Scientist say it is ok not to wash the towels for 4 or 5 days and then you should wash them. the problem is dead skin............

CajunBlu
02-28-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by PrncsNYC

I had some whites in the dirty clothes for a few months bc they were summer clothes and I wasn't wearing them. Well now they are all thins dingy shade of yellow.

Does anyone know how to get it out? I trtried tide and bleach and it didn't work well enough.

Reply:
Wash your clothes once a week and you won't have this problem...

Robert

Am i right or wrong............

Reply:

Robert

Originally posted by CajunBlu

Robert

Reply:
Robert,

That was me. (not a hamper though...bottom shelf of my bathroom linen closet) Why are you so rude? You were so nice when it came to helping with computers and now you are just being obnoxious. I replied to you in my thread as well. Gee thanks for your wisdom. I do laundry once a week. I live alone. What the hell is your problem? Should I pay 2.00 a load to wash and dry 2 things? Or can I please wait until I have a full load of laundry?

Reply:
Rude, and obnoxious...Only in my thoughts.

You aired your DIRTY LAUNDRY not me...

END OF CONVERSATION....Robert

LunaChick
02-28-2004, 05:29 AM
http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/unclassified/humm.gif