PDA

View Full Version : How Much Does It Cost to Sell on Ebay?

ChristiNate
02-24-2004, 02:44 PM
DH wants to start sells stuff on Ebay and I am wondering if it will take up too much of our time/money.

Not to mention the extra hassle of dealing with the dumb-a$$e$ I see you guys posting about!

Dolly<3
02-24-2004, 04:20 PM
Here's a link to info about the fees. http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

I love selling, but I don't do it full-time or anything - just when I have something I wanna sell. It's always gone really smoothly for me... both buying and selling actually. I think you'd like selling. :) It's fun! If you do too many at a time it might get overwhelming.

ChristiNate
02-24-2004, 05:02 PM
Is it hard to set up the pages?

ShelleyG
02-24-2004, 05:08 PM
no not at all it walks you threw the process :) Im having trouble with one of the people who won my auction paying :( its been over a week and I dont know what to do LOL

sinned96
02-24-2004, 06:17 PM
It's pretty easy to get started. I love selling stuff. I been making an extra hundred or so a week the last couple of months just selling old car parts. If I could find out where people get big lots of items I'd do it full time.

BigLyd1
02-24-2004, 06:28 PM
Hmm, let me know Sinned if any of those parts come back to an '84 Nissan Maxima :eek: J/K I don't know because I don't sell. I just buy, buy, buy.

Dolly<3
02-24-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by ChristiNate
Is it hard to set up the pages?

You don't have to make them all pretty or anything. I like it when it's simple and to the point, telling me everything I need to know and showing a picture or a few.

When you start, there is a form sorta that you fill out. There's a place for description and picture... and all the extras you can choose. If you can make a new thread here, you can start an auction on ebay. It's pretty simple. :)

ChristiNate
02-25-2004, 08:43 AM
Thanks!