PDA

View Full Version : help.....

Urban Cowgirl
02-24-2004, 07:49 AM
yesterday a stray cat followed me in my house and before I could get him out.....he had sprayed mt love seat......I cleaned it and got up today and can still smell it!!!!! YUCK

ShelleyG
02-24-2004, 07:51 AM
ph man we had a cat that sprayed once and we had to get a rug vac and deoderize the whole house, that boy cat went to my friends house who had a barn :( They told me he would not stop spraying and it was too late to make him stop, something about spaying them before they start doing that? But he is happy playing with all of the barn kitties :) someday when we have a house I want another kittie :)

ShelleyG
02-24-2004, 08:01 AM
here is a site:

h t t p : / / w w w . j u s t r i t e . c o m / x - o . h t m
some other products to:

Nature's Miracle,

http://www.stretcher.com/stories/00/000124b.cfm

buttrfli
02-24-2004, 08:12 AM
ODO-BAN!! I swear by this stuff!! I get mine as sams club, so I am not sure if its available anywhere else. I had a cat spray my couch last year and I put some odoban on it and it was instantly gone! I use it for everything! I even put it in my wash to make the clothes smell good. Its $9/a gal at sams and a gallon lasts me about a year or more because its concentrate.

MsLynn
02-24-2004, 08:26 AM
yeah be buy odoban by the gallons too, lol works for everything

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-24-2004, 08:41 AM
AAKKKK, I feel for you.We felt sorry for Jake (male cat who adopted us) well,was winter so we let him in...he pissed in the corner of the living room during the night,I got to the stairs and OMG did it stink...needless to say he was OUT FAST!! The smell never did totally go away (not me anyhow cause i knew it was there)I cleaned it constantly. All I can say is thank God,I had just bought my house and was moving.Nothing smells worse the cat pee!

I have never heard of ODO-BAN.

Urban Cowgirl
02-24-2004, 09:49 AM
Walmart sells this odo-ban stuff. I don't have a sams card