PDA

View Full Version : Please read if you are helping with the RAOK

ezmoney163
02-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Hi Just a quick note to those of you helping withthe RAOk for a special memeber here at BBS!! :D:D:)

I have received some things from some of the members here. As I have received them I am writing and letting you know. I will not post that they are here, so please check your emails and PMs to see if I got your yet. OK!!

To those of you who have not sent your part yet, I need you to send it by Tuesday (Febuary 24) That way it will be here by next Friday for shipping. So please if you are sending it and can not send it by Tuesday please let meknow and we will figure something else out. OK!!

I want to say thank you so far for all the response I have gotten. Each of you are very special to me!! I have been able to see how caring everyone here is!!

Any questions pm or email me!!

(((((HUGZ)))))

cch
02-20-2004, 10:09 AM
Brandy I haven't made it to the store yet. My migrane has turned to some sort of wonderful head cold which I have passed on to 2 of the 4 kids so I don't know when I will get out of the house. I do need your paypal addy so that I can have the winner of the auction I talked to you about send you the $$.
Christy

evrita
02-20-2004, 05:07 PM
I also sent her a cute EMT too lmao

ezmoney163
02-22-2004, 07:20 PM
bumping!!! Just want to let you know what is going on in case you missed it!!

jen-ron
02-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Sent you an email hun, hope you got it. :)

sheasherry
02-22-2004, 09:20 PM
bumping up