PDA

View Full Version : ANyone watching Fear Factor?

monii222
02-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Would you have gotten in that thingy full of tranulas and cricketts? I hate spiders to begin with and to top it all off crickets. I am scared to death of crickets, I know that sounds weird but I really am scared of those things.:eek:

belleofpa
02-16-2004, 07:07 PM
I just watched it, I am so glad that little b*tch chickened out! WaaWaaWaa I hate spiders to, but for a millions bucks your darn right I would have done it!

becca_joy
02-16-2004, 07:11 PM
Im glad Jackson and Monica won.glad Meg chickened out
Im happy that James & Megan won something :)

ezmoney163
02-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Wish Meg and Ryan would have won mut Jackson and Monica are better than the other ones who chickened out. LOL

Willow
02-16-2004, 07:21 PM
I haven't watched it for a while. I got sick of watching them chow down on bugs and other gross $hit. lol

Dolly<3
02-16-2004, 07:22 PM
I'd have done it for a million dollars! I'd have done it for the normal 50 grand!! I felt sooooooo soory for Meg. I hope she dumps that loser b/c he's soooo far from good enough for her or anyone else.

monii222
02-16-2004, 07:25 PM
I still dont know if I would have done it, but my dh said he would have made me do it, said he would have picked me up and threw me in there and dumped them bugs on me. LOL!!!

MistyWolf
02-16-2004, 07:36 PM
I missed it, but seen most of the others .. I don't remember their names though .. which one is Jackson & Monica, is Monica the elf looking girl with the big (and fake!) "girlfriends?" .. lol.

monii222
02-16-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by MistyWolf
I missed it, but seen most of the others .. I don't remember their names though .. which one is Jackson & Monica, is Monica the elf looking girl with the big (and fake!) "girlfriends?" .. lol.

Yeah that would be Monica.

justme23
02-16-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by monii222
Would you have gotten in that thingy full of tranulas and cricketts? I hate spiders to begin with and to top it all off crickets. I am scared to death of crickets, I know that sounds weird but I really am scared of those things.:eek:

OMG!!!! I thought I was alone. I am TERRIFIED of grasshoppers and crickets. But for a million bucks I would get in there and go to my special place!

monii222
02-16-2004, 08:54 PM
justme23
Glad I am not alone on that.

Whitequeen39
02-16-2004, 09:38 PM
I was rooting for them cause Fairview is right here next to Erie! My Ex and I lived in Frvw. for 14 yrs (he still does) it's like 15 minutes from me now. and as far as the Spiders and crickets...crickets ok....Spiders....uhhhhh I would not have been a cry-baby I justt would have flat out said NO....I absolutely HATE spiders and I know a million bucks was on the line but I think I would have freaked out, always have been scred to death of spiders. I had a hard time even watching, it was making my skin crawl (so did the one where the girl had to eat the cave dwelling spiders..ewwwww NO WAY!!). My Hubby aslo said he would have made me...lol I would like to see him try, lol! I knew that one was gonna freak and not do it cause she freaked over the rats (I could have done that one, or snakes). Need to get the spiders off my mind before nighty-night time or I will have spidermares!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Judy
02-16-2004, 09:39 PM
I can't watch that show. I get so sick watching them eat grossest stuff. EEEEEK! And YAAAAAAK!

suziebee20
02-16-2004, 10:12 PM
I probably would have chickened out more then likely, and if I did, I would expect my boyfriend to understand, not try to make me do it :eek: unless he wants one of them spiders up his @$$! The one thing that made me cringe the most was the episode a few seasons ago with the needles in the arm. :eek: :eek:

chicodog
02-17-2004, 12:33 AM
Last week the ladies had to lie down in a box full of live rats. Egads.