PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here run their own website? What kind of sites? webpages?

Suz*e*
02-12-2004, 08:26 AM
I been thinking about starting a website, dunno what kind...I need something to do that doesnt feel like a chore.

Anybody here run websites? What kinds? What are some good ideas for webpages instaed of same ole hi I am suze, and here is my dog biffy info only on it, lol....I wanna make a useful something.

I am just looking for ideas, as well as checking out your guys sites. I love finding new sites too.

sahmsfreeb
02-12-2004, 08:35 AM
mine came out of a need to share my hobby with my dad who lives out of state. freebies lol.. go figure..lol..

i suggest that you pcik your favorite hobby and go with it... webpages have a tendency to either grow or die.... mine grew and grew but now it is dying because i am NEVER home... i am so involved with pta and boyscouts.. the website was easier to run when the kids were home lol... but my main principle was thus....

to help others and not to make money..... this was to keep it a hobby... the moment it becomes a moneymaking venture it is no longer a hobby and therefore no longer enjoyable....

hope that helped...gl!!!

ShelleyG
02-12-2004, 08:38 AM
I have 2 sites my baskets and also a freebie site but I cant mention either name LOL

But I must tell you the freebie site takes alot of time and can be very frustrating trying to get members to "get involved"

So if you dont want to be frustrated LOL

Popular ones these days are on scrapping and frugal tips and stuff ,craft sites,images to share that are cute things like that

sweetcheekscg@aol.com