PDA

View Full Version : For all our BBS Friends...........

gobs101
02-11-2004, 06:44 PM
Thank you so very much for being there in our time of need. Thank you for all the cards, phone calls and offers of support. Thank you for all the flowers they were beautiful. The vase on one was the Dove of Peace, which we filled afterwards with all the petals from the flowers. The other plant was a living garden which we will be able to plant some on his grave come spring. Thank you for the hundreds of cards that were from BBS alone. Thank you for the monies sent, we placed it in a trust fund for our Grandson. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being our friends.

http://www.emailcard.com/cgi-emailcard/postcard.pl?id_num=7164731

ShelleyG
02-11-2004, 06:48 PM
I hope the card got there sweetie, I feel so bad about your loss It still makes me cry {{{{big huge huggles to you & your family}}}}}

heartlvrs
02-11-2004, 07:01 PM
HEY HON GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTING. WE HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO SEND YOU FROM THE GROUP THAT I WAS IN CHARGE OF....IS NOW A GOOD TIME??? I WANTED TO WAIT TIL I KNEW THINGS HAD KINDA CALMED DOWN SOMEWHAT, AND PERHAPS HAVE MORE MEANING TO YOU...LET ME KNOW OK? HUGS AND PRAYERS FOR ALL OF YOUR BRAVE FAMILY!

Dolly<3
02-11-2004, 09:07 PM
(((((Gobs)))))

MsLynn
02-11-2004, 09:08 PM
you know we love you, anything else we can do just ask

Mystic32
02-11-2004, 09:18 PM
so glad to see you posting again. Hope all is well with you family. Not a day goes by that I don`t think of your son.

Unicornmom77
02-11-2004, 09:25 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((GOBS)))))))))))))))))))))))) )

gobs101
02-11-2004, 09:51 PM
I started back to work tuesday. Getting out the door alone was difficult in its self. There are so many thngs I see that just remind me of Chris. He loves the snow and all we have is piles of it every wheres. His "special" snow shovel is in the garage by his skis and snow board. When I go to the grocery store I think Oh he must be out of peanut butter and jam by now only to reach for those items remembering he wont be needing them now. I think of Chris all the time and cry. I miss him so much, I keep waiting for him to instant msg me on yahoo like he always did most nights. I turned of my messanger because his name is there and I cant bring my self to take it off. I just have to go one day at a time right now. The mail and packages has finally slowed down. We have finally opened everything that was sent and am working on the thank you cards.
again thanks for all your support,prayers and kind words they really have helped so much. also who ever called and left the very nice messages and encouraging words. thank you they have really helped me more than you will ever know.
Dawn/gobs101

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-12-2004, 05:29 AM
{{{{{Dawn}}}}}