PDA

View Full Version : my first whine

Dolly<3
02-10-2004, 08:45 AM
I didn't go to bed until around 3am. My roommate's car alarm kept going off this morning around 7 and of course he didn't hear it, so I had to get out of my comfy bed, drag myself all the way to his room and tell him to turn off his DARN CAR ALARM. Then I make it back to my bed somehow and I can't sleep b/c I'm burning up but when I take the covers off I'm cold. Then my cat decides to play on my face and ruin any chance of me falling back to sleep.

My allergies to my cat are horrible lately. My nose is raw, my eyes are nearly swollen, my entire face itches, my ears and throat itch. And I'm extremely tired...

So I am in a VERY bad mood today. I think I'll just hide out at home so everyone stays safe.

freeby4me
02-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Ohh im sorry the day isnt going well for you. The cats always seem to know when the best time to be a bother is :) Just think about taking a nice nap later in the day, Hopefully that'll help!

ezmoney163
02-10-2004, 10:59 AM
((((HUGZ))))) Hope you get better hon ~ allergies suckk big time!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Hope you feel better soon Amanda!!

Kyla Kym
02-10-2004, 11:58 AM
(((((*Amanda*))))) I seen a commercial the other day where they were comparing those prescription nose sprays. And they where singling out the ones that didn't do it all. The last one they showed had them petting animals saying that you don't have to be allergic to pets anymore if you used this one.....but I don't remember now which one it was....call your doctor and ask. I think it was either the flonase (sp?) or the rinocort (sp?)

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Dolly<3
02-11-2004, 12:45 PM
Thanks guys :) Today is a lot better.

I don't take allergy medicine b/c I'm trying to get used to him. I thought maybe if I built up a resistance, I wouldn't be allergic anymore. I don't know if it works like that. I just hate taking medicine.