PDA

View Full Version : mouse

AngelGrim
02-09-2004, 06:24 PM
My mouse is being a pain, it double clicks without me double clicking and it won't move at times, I cleaned it and it still is doing it. Dh bought me a new laser mouse off of ebay and we sent the money today for it so hopefully I will get it soon. This one is a big aggravation. When the new one comes I might have to do like that did on that movie "Office space" when they took the fax machine out and killed it with a baseball bat, but think my foot will do the trick:eek: anyway..... anyone her that has had problems with their mouse knows what I am going through with mine. grrrrrrrrrrrr.:mad:

VALENA-)45
02-09-2004, 07:49 PM
IT JUST WANTS A REST. LOL. JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE HUMOR.:)

katzenberg
02-09-2004, 09:53 PM
i have had problems with my mouse the track in side where the ball is was gunked up had to use a knife point toget it out.i finally broke down today an got a new one .

Quaker_Parrots
02-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by katzenberg
i have had problems with my mouse the track in side where the ball is was gunked up had to use a knife point toget it out.i finally broke down today an got a new one .

Go Optic, you will enjoy it much better, and you won't have to clean out the ball chamber. I have optic now, and will never go back to ball