PDA

View Full Version : What's up with hotmail e-mail?

Natasha
02-08-2004, 11:44 PM
I cannot sign in all day today -- it's my most used email that I have most of surveys and mystery shopping assign. send to and now I'm worried that I might miss a lot if they don't fix it soon. Anyone else have trouble with hotmail e-mail or is it just me?:confused:

JENNIFERCATLADY
02-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Can't help you. Both of mine are working right now. Good luck!!!

LitWtch
02-09-2004, 03:51 AM
Haven't had any problems with them recently, however, I've found that when I have had similar problems like you are experiencing, they are usually "upgrading", and it is a matter of a day or so before I can get in .

AngelGrim
02-09-2004, 06:30 AM
No problems here, hope you can get in. I hate when I can't get into my mail.

Natasha
02-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Both mine and DH's e-mails are not working -- I can sign in on msn.com but when I click "hotmail" it times out.
:( :mad: :mad: What is going on? I'll try to find their e-mail to send them a note about it.

PS Just tried to send them "contact us" note about hotmail and this is what I got:

We're temporarily unable to receive your feedback. Please try again later.

This is just great...:mad: :( :eek:

AngelGrim
02-09-2004, 09:01 PM
I shouldn't have spoken so soon, cause now mine isn't signing in either, maybe their working on something.

KrystallizedFlame
02-09-2004, 09:44 PM
I have my hotmail set into my browser. I go to mail, new message. A box pops up telling me to verify my password. This is the only way I have been able to access hotmail now for well over a year. How I do this is I in IE go to tools, internet options, programs, and choose hotmail instead of outlook.