PDA

View Full Version : problems with site

AngelGrim
02-06-2004, 07:27 PM
I noticed a lot of people have been having problems with error pages and not loading,well I give up as it took me 11 tries to get to the vent and whine and then a couple of tries to look at pages and I guess I am just curious if it is gonna take a long time to get bbs fixed? i really miss the way it was:( I love bbs, it is the only website I have really become attached to, lurked for along time, and a lot of times I take time out and just don't post for a awhile then come back and then start yakking alot. I don't want to lose bbs, and hope that it gets better.:)

justme23
02-06-2004, 08:07 PM
It's because the server is getting overloaded... not enough bandwidth on it. If you log on at 2 or 3 in the morning, when most ppl are in bed asleep, it runs just fine. I'm sure they're trying to find ways to make it run smoother.

socks1211
02-07-2004, 05:34 AM
even now it is running great

CarolinaBlue
02-07-2004, 05:50 AM
It runs well very early in the morning but gets worse and worse as the day goes on and more people sign on, I guess. I know that it is driving me crazy and I don't get here very often during the day anymore because of the problems with the site. I come early in the morning but later when I try, I also just give up usually. :(